Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Waiting on parts.....

Im still waiting on tail shafts I ordered over week ago, seems they got lost in the post. Meanwhile I have my copterX tail in pieces because of the break on the boom clamp. Well anyway last night it all got too much and I decided to mend the copterX tail with some CA. I glued that thing up real good and it actually feels quite solid. I think it will hold as the bottom clamp is still in one piece and if the top were to break the belt would hold it in place (not ideal as would stretch and possibly break belt - but if it happened mid flight at least it would give me chance to land instead of just crashing)....

If the shafts dont come today I think I will put this back on as I can't stand any more time with no flying ...... ahhhhhh!!! Im addicted I know......
brettboz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

i know how you feel i've had everything from china hbk2,wakera,hirobo,kyosha, gas and electric,everytime something breaks 2 or more weeks thats why i went for eflites mcx,blade cx2,cp pro(however i ebayed it broke to easy even landing)blade 400 the local hs has all the parts and as long as i leave the blade plastic its cheap to fix and i can fix sameday no wait i hope your parts come soon good luck
rm6340 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Still no tail shaft so I put the CA'd copter X tail back on and took her for some flights. Its holding very well and the CA seems to be able to keep it together OK.

However I did have a mishap which was quite spectacular, the clamp that holds the tail onto the boom turned around to about 45 dergees facing down. The heli obviously went fairly out of control. I wrestled with it trying not to loose my calm or bring it down too fast. In the end I got it to about 2 ft of the ground and I hit T hold. Came down with a small bump but dont think I did any damage at all.

I am impressed with myself, this 2 months ago would have been uncontrollable but now as I'm getting better I can even fly it with some small mechanical failures
brettboz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Impressive
Nitro Whiplash | Align servos | BeastX | 91 HZR Speed Powerboost pipe | TREX 700E v2 super combo | Gens Ace 5300 bats | TREX 500 DFC super combo | Gens Ace 3300 bats | Blade 130 - blinged out | Traxxas Quad
drb99 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in