PDA

View Full Version : I thought it was dumb till I tried it!! this is a dumb thread though haha!

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 03:00 PM
The neck strap for your TX. I didn't see the need for it but I decided to try one out and it really does make holding the TX comfortable. Really the only advantage other than taking the weight off your wrists is it so much easier to trim and hit any of the switches cause you don't have to support the whole TX when taking your hands off to trim and make adjustments or changes. Don't knock the strap till you try it!!!!!!:YeaBaby:

Blade~400~er
01-07-2009, 03:10 PM
The neck strap for your TX. I didn't see the need for it but I decided to try one out and it really does make holding the TX comfortable. Really the only advantage other than taking the weight off your wrists is it so much easier to trim and hit any of the switches cause you don't have to support the whole TX when taking your hands off to trim and make adjustments or changes. Don't knock the strap till you try it!!!!!!:YeaBaby:

i always fly with a neckstrap....also the adapter really helps to balance the whole thing out....makes it feel like its barely there.....

Penguin
01-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I did the same thing, now I always use one!

Penguin
01-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Where did you get that adapter?

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I think readyheli sells em and chcheli has an adapter like it also.

Penguin
01-07-2009, 03:18 PM
I think readyheli sells em and chcheli has an adapter like it also.

Thanks. I had the most expensive crash yet over the weekend. I set my heli and transmitter down on the driveway because my SUV was locked and I had to run in and get the keys, got sided tracked a few times, cames out and backed right over my DX6i. :bawl I ordered and just received a replacement DX7 and where the neckstrap lug is, its not balanced at all. Looks like that adapter would be perfect.

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks. I had the most expensive crash yet over the weekend. I set my heli and transmitter down on the driveway because my SUV was locked and I had to run in and get the keys, got sided tracked a few times, cames out and backed right over my DX6i. :bawl I ordered and just received a replacement DX7 and where the neckstrap lug is, its not balanced at all. Looks like that adapter would be perfect.

I was wondering why you wanted one cause the dx6i is balanced perfect using the stock stud.

M.Huerta
01-07-2009, 04:45 PM
you can make one like i did, i will post a digram of it.

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 04:57 PM
you can make one like i did, i will post a digram of it.

yeah its easy to make, just get a strap,h clip, and a keychain hook thingy, all of which can be bought at a sewing shop for 3 bucks tops. I decided to spend the 10 bucks cause I'm lazy:YeaBaby: Plus the spectrum one (and a few others) has a tapered strap so its wider in the neck area and slimmer down low which is more comfortable.

M.Huerta
01-07-2009, 04:59 PM
no i made a balancer.

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM
no i made a balancer.

okay that makes more sense haha. I was waiting for you to post a picture of a neck tie with a hook on it:YeaBaby:

M.Huerta
01-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Nah but my nexkstrap is also custom . I made the balanced with some steel tubing a screw a nut and a large servo horn it works pretty darn good with my dx7

Bradley Jones
01-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Nah but my nexkstrap is also custom . I made the balanced with some steel tubing a screw a nut and a large servo horn it works pretty darn good with my dx7

now that I think of it, didn't you post a picture of it before?

M.Huerta
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM
nope. i will try to though, ah crap i cant i do not have my radio it is with a friend of mine that is helping me setup my logo 10 and my gaui 200.