PDA

View Full Version : 2 in 5 min.

growmaster4
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
had a bit of decent weather today so i went to fly out front.took out my mini titan and for some reason my two day old motor cut out on me about 20 feet up.i managed to do my first auto and all went well,exept i forgot to hit the throttle hold.as soon as the skids hit the ground the motor spun up heli tipped and took out both blades.oh well,ill just go get my b400.all was well and was about ten feet up and went to hit idle up.dont ask me how i had such a brain fart but i hit throttle hold instead,i was 3 feet up when i realised what a dummy i was and turned the th off.that was even dumber because the heli went piroing out of control and hit my neighbors car.what a great day this was. luckily it was just main blades on both but with me being off work right now who knows when i can get new blades.anyone have a single white align cf blade or a set to trade i have a complete plastic head minus swash and some misc other parts.

BladeMadMan
01-08-2009, 07:03 AM
PM. me I got you covered!

JustPlaneChris
01-08-2009, 07:48 AM
the heli went piroing out of control and hit my neighbors car.What did it do to the car?? :shock: I ask because I had a brain fart with my B400 and turfed it right next to my car (it actually slid under it) and I was wondering what it would have done if it'd hit. :o

growmaster4
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
didnt do any damage to the car.funny part is, i still picked up my heli and ran like a little kid

bad400
01-08-2009, 03:01 PM
ive crashed my 400 in my house so many times my coffee and end tables look like ive took a lownmower blade to them