PDA

View Full Version : Vision50 flybarless - CSM Cyclock

Xtreme*76
01-13-2009, 05:05 AM
Hi to all,
first of all, from the Company come lot of thanks to dedicate a special section to ElyQ products.
I posted the following thread in other forum too and during these days will be upload other informations and results from the last tests.

Happy New Year to everybody and wish You the best.
Here some pictures took last week end on field to share with you my V50 CSM set up.
In the front, under the radiotray, I fitted the Carbsmart, using a HS65 and an OS mixture lever.
About the flybarless system, I followed the wires diagram using the multioutput voltage reg. In order to supply the swash servos in the best way their producer suggest.
I started with the suggested parameters from CSM official site and after some flights I almost reached a good compromise.
I didn't find other datas about the Cyclock, so I need to check and make some tests.
Next week end I'll finalize the parameters.
I used 2 SL720 for aileron and elevator and the Cyclock in order to get the best way to feel the model.
After first flights we saw that the Vision has became more insane quick with the advantage that you can set the response exactly how you like.
I used the new metal Main grips that will be available next months.
The final datas will be available as soon as possible.
The following pictures are referred to the complete metal head except for the central hub that will come in one piece

David10113
01-13-2009, 06:17 AM
are the metal blade grips available anywhere?

WillJames
01-13-2009, 06:46 AM
:smokin:

Thanks for sharing!

BobbySmith
01-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Nice! I had already planned to do one flybarless