PDA

View Full Version : Blade cp pro 2-yeh or neh?

mxrider2637
01-18-2009, 03:00 PM
i was looking at the walkera 4g3 to get and came across the blade cp pro 2 and was thinking about getting it instead because if (sorry "when") i break it i would have a easy way of getting parts and also the shipping on the 4g3 was 53-80 dollars. Outragous!!. anyway, is the blade cp pro 2 easly flown in gymnasuims and would it be about the same difficulty of flyin compared to the 4g3 since they are both collective pitch>:)

The Steve-O
01-18-2009, 04:53 PM
My blade cp is perfect for the gym. You won't have an issue with room (unless you drift a lot into walls). I don't have any other small cp heli's to compare its stability with though.

mxrider2637
01-18-2009, 05:05 PM
If u compare flyin a cp to a blade cx, are they alot harder? I am pretty patient

ccieslin
01-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Blade cp and cx2 are soooooooooooo different it's not even comparable. I'd say go with the cp2 but god only knows when it'll be released...........it has been pushed back so many times at this point it's no longer funny. My guess is something is wrong with the cp2 or would have been released last summer as scheduled. I can tell you from experiance that the blade cp pro is one frustrating bird.

helidude3
01-19-2009, 01:51 AM
I must be the only one saying this, but the blade cp pro is my favorite heli. I have a blade 400, but the tail does not work right. With the DD tail mod on my cp, it holds even better than my 400.
mxrider2637: IF you are REALLY REALLY PATIENT, then you would be good with the cp. I am a kid and I do not have a lot of money so I was not able to go out and buy a t-rex 600 when my cp broke. This is what has helped me get into helis. The cp is easy enough to fix for a beginner. Just remember, if you want to get good at helis, fix them, don't buy a new one.