PDA

View Full Version : OMG! WHAT DID I DO?

BOBBERJOHN
01-18-2009, 04:05 PM
:confused:Just got a new ESKY HFP MK3. While hooking up LIPO batt to mixer, I pluged the 3 hole white connector from the battery into the 3 pin hole marked "battery" on mixer!! This connector is supposed to plug into the charger! WHAT AN IDIOT!! After I saw my mistake, I removed the white connector & plugged in the correct 2 pin connector. Now the LED flashes red & green non-stop & the servo arms start moving uncontrollaby. Servos won't respond to TX. HELP!!!!!

mnwizard
01-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Are you turning on your Tx before you connect the battery?

BOBBERJOHN
01-20-2009, 11:37 AM
YES!

DumbDawg
01-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Ouch.... :arggg: You could try the standard guy fix by blowing on it and tapping it... this is the universal fix for everything.... not funny but I'm think'n if you are now turning the Tx on first, then the heli, and its acting as if you are plugging in the heli and not turning on the Tx first... I'd say you may have cooked the mixer... especially if it won't respond to Tx inputs...

Al I can say is try starting all over... place all tabs to center, throttle tab to zero.. center the control stick and zero the throttle stick... turn on the Tx, then plug in the heli and wait a minute to see if the mixer initializes... If this don't work... buy a new mixer...

Expensive lesson but one that likely won't be repeated anytime soon....:o sorry it happened

happy heli'n

BOBBERJOHN
01-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks. I ordered a new mixer today. Hope it does the trick.

Jonnyheli
01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Any luck with the new mixer?

-Jonny

Heli Yea!
02-02-2009, 02:14 PM
If that doesn't work you have fried the crystal. My Belt CP acted the same way when I fried my crystal. I just hope you didn't buy a mixer if all you needed was a crystal set.:(