PDA

View Full Version : Maniac Blades?

Gorgin4325
01-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried Maniac blades on their Vibe 50?

As most of you already know, I live in Dubai where the main language is Arabic. I just learned from a local friend of mine that Maniac means bull$hit in Arabic, or at least sounds close enough... And no other blade in the market has its brand name written so large and bold all across the blade like Maniac's... I believe that is the reason that Maniac blades are impossible to find here in Dubai... I asked 5 hobby shops already...

I really like to try a set and see how they perform. Thats why I wanted to know if anyone has tried them. I actually just got a set of 427mm Maniacs for my Protos, not the Vibe, yet...

Thanks,
G

FlyingChef
01-31-2009, 03:32 AM
Ive got a set of 623s on mine. They pop pretty well, and auto very well. Aside from being longer, they also have a broader chord and may be a bit thicker than radix or similar blades. All that being said it took me a while to get used to them for collective management reasons.

Gorgin4325
01-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Thanks,

I was actually interested to try the 603mm ones because my main blade grips are a bit longer than stock, and I don't think I can go any longer than 610mm...

Regards,
G

onequick96gt
01-31-2009, 12:19 PM
LOL G!!! "What kinda blades you running man?" "Oh, they are some bull$hit 620's" LOL :rolling:rolling:rolling

Gorgin4325
01-31-2009, 12:50 PM
LOL G!!! "What kinda blades you running man?" "Oh, they are some bull$hit 620's" LOL :rolling:rolling:rolling

Exactly!!!! I just cant wait to show up to the field with those blades... :D