PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmmmm....

RChristopher
03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Have I ever said that CREATOR SUCKS? Well it DOES!!! I wish the designers would seriously work on the GUI! It is so frustrating when working on water or height maps in regards to the editor box. You may have worked a good bit on a particular area, then need to change the "clear" setting for further work. When you move your mouse to the editor box the program will relocate the work area ring to the edge of the screen. If you happen to press the mouse button while in the box but not over the buttons it will apply work to that region. You may not be aware of it until you have finished that bit of work and save. Then later look at your work and say "What the #!%#". Undo will not work.

Just my little rant for the moment. Be aware!!

Cheers

Bob C.

P.S. And then there's the sticking mouse issue... Grrrrrrrrr

HoverHeaven
03-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Title Bar in your screenshot says "Beta". Contact Phoenix with the problem. That's what Beta releases are for - testing!

RChristopher
03-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Title Bar in your screenshot says "Beta". Contact Phoenix with the problem. That's what Beta releases are for - testing!

So very true, and yes... since the original post I have been making note of the little quirks I have ran into while using Creator so I can forward them to Phoenix. My bet is they have already received several comments regarding them.

Thanks

Bob C.