PDA

View Full Version : Bergen Intrepid EB - Almost new..

iflybyu77
06-21-2006, 12:26 PM
I have a Bergen Interpid EB for sale. This machine has about 1 1/2 gallons of fuel through the Hanson modified G26 motor. I sent the motor in brand new and had the engined lightened according to Hanson's specifications before even running it. This reduces vibration. I also added a Canfield auto balancer to further reduce vibrations. The machine has been expertly assmebled, meticulously maintained, and kept indoors for the entirety of it's existence. I ran camper fuel through it, and the higher recommeneded oil mixtures for break in. Never a hiccup, and it has extremely low vibrations for a gasser. It also has a rear mounted Zimmerman canister muffler, which is extremely quiet compared to the stock system, and it delivers excellent power, while discharging the exhaust gasses aft. I've also added a heat shield to the tail servo mount to reflect any radiated heat from the exhaust. I also added a hex starter adapter and had Bergen pin the clutch if a electric starter was needed (you can remove the pull starter then and use a wand-type starter - lighter weight and eliminates the somewhat "jerky" pull starts.) The canopy is also the nice fiberglass one that Bergen sells, and is a blank canvas for your needs.

This machine was solely used for aerial photography. Never seen ANY abusive flying whatsoever. This is my baby, and it is treated as such. Currently, it has four Futaba 9252 servos in it, and only lacks a tail servo, gyro, battery and receiver. I may be inclined to sell it with the servos (all of which are new as well) or part it out. I also have some extras, and specialized tools for the assmebly/disassembly of the machine. I believe I have a fan installation/removal tool as well. If you would like specifics on the extra parts included, I can provide them as I go through my stock. I know for certain I have extra torque tubes, a tail pitch slider, and some other small miscellaneous parts.

The only difference in the photos from what it looks like now is that I have repainted the vertical fin and removed the horizontal fin, and swapping out of the white landing gear for black for aethetics. Canopy is still all white (company decals removed). It is immaculate, and ready to rock with the addition of your equipment. I am not including the NHP Razor Pro 800's that are shown in the picture. They will be used on another project. They can be purchased for around $110usd if needed. I also am including the V-blade paddles, which replaced the stock paddles.

Asking $1500. I am a paypal business memeber, and will accept payment via this method. Other methods will be considered. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, please contact me. Link to photos here..

http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/t266636p1/

David