PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any experience with the ClubHeli parts?

Steve Joblin
06-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Although my flying was improving, I still crash every now and again... just went onto ClubHeli.com to order some replacements and saw that they have these "ClubHeli" parts that are less expensive than the standard Walkera parts. They say that they are the same, just different packaging... I bought a few and hope they aren't some cheap imitations or something... has anyone else purchase them? Were they really the Walkera parts in different packaging?

joseywales
06-02-2009, 08:52 PM
I'll let you know. I ordered 2 tail rotors for the same heli, one Brand and one Clubheli. I'm very good at detecting variances on appearance, texture, etc. It's a curse really.

Steve Joblin
06-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Just wanted to follow up on my experience with these "so called" Club Heli parts... they are not just like the Walkera parts.... they ARE the Walkera parts! The only difference was that the Walkera parts have a white label on the plastic bag, whereas the ClubHeli parts didn't. I guess that is why they are less expensive? What do I care about a white label... I get genuine Walkera parts for less... can't beat that with a dead cat! :)