PDA

View Full Version : New super flybar?

guiltyspark
07-11-2009, 05:48 PM
http://cryodrive.com/CRYOBAR/cryobar.htm

All of it is one peice of metal including the hub , and its SAID to be like a memory metal (always bends back into shape) due to the process that they made it.

Anyone herd about these guys?

They make a main shaft too

scottdrumfish
07-11-2009, 07:14 PM
I saw the sight a while back. I do not know of anyone who has tried it though. The parts and idea looks great but they are expensive. I've already spent too much on mine. Someone post if you have tried it. Just a flybar from them is $27 and I saw no video of flight or close ups of it spinning. The tighter tolerence bearings seem like they would help with vibrations. I just am not sinking any more money into coaxial helicopters. Enough is Enough. I'd like to know though. Scott

n6nev
07-11-2009, 07:15 PM
no comment , wrong post:(

Skyranger
07-28-2009, 11:49 AM
anyone have one?

PittJitsu
07-30-2009, 07:39 AM
I do. I got very frustrated with my 450 that I cant seem to get flying, so I decided to go back a step and have some fun. They can laugh all they like but these CX's are just that, fun. So I decided to buy it everything. This included the cryo flybar and outer shaft. :thumbup:
Not that anyone cares, but I also bought both the plastic and the cnc folding blades, the Carbon tail boom, the extreme canopy, extreme motors with silver brushes, a brushless setup, the CF frame, and every after market shaft and flybar I could find. Wish I was better with a video camera, as I bought it all to have a parts shootout!