PDA

View Full Version : No more training gear!

wawsha
07-30-2009, 02:18 AM
I know It's probably lame to "announce" but as of today i am free of my training gear!. I have had 5 flights in a row with no training gear and no damage and i feel confident enough to trash my training gear all together. My fiance didn't share my enthusiasm but that means i am one step closer to my t-rex 700.... which is pretty exiting to me.......women..... :YeaBaby:

Phoebe
07-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Congrats. Think of it as your first "solo" flight!

Quisp
07-30-2009, 10:20 AM
That's great! :thumbup:
It won't be long and you'll forget you ever had them.

n6nev
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Great! I know the feeling, I just took off my training wheels last month! Pro 2 :)

cold duck
07-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Should have kept them around! You will wish you had them when you begin nose-in training. Also, they come in handy when you upgrade your bird or try a new setup. ALWAYS KEEP TRAINING GEAR AROUND! Now, congratulations on your move up to real flying.

~Quack!

wawsha
07-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Should have kept them around! You will wish you had them when you begin nose-in training. Also, they come in handy when you upgrade your bird or try a new setup. ALWAYS KEEP TRAINING GEAR AROUND! Now, congratulations on your move up to real flying.

~Quack!

Thats a good point...i hadn't considered that. Thanks!

carlobee
08-04-2009, 12:23 AM
That's great! Congratulations on that. :)

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_RC.jpg

T/CHunter2009
08-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Sweet. I call those Diapers. At some point you must get your self ready to go with out. Now just don't piss your pants. LOL It's a great feeling when you can get threw many Batteries with out that darn gear on . You already noticed how much better you Bird flies now. :thumbup: Oh how I can remember. Best of luck to ya.