PDA

View Full Version : ircha night fly

cougar8u
08-16-2009, 03:04 AM
well once again nick maxwell won the night fly comp at ircha, it was by far the best night flying ive ever seen. my battery went dead on cam corder so i wasnt able to get any video this year. deff look for it on you tube....it was simply amazing :YeaBaby:

jgeorgic
08-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Xerogear ROCKS !!!!!

sonic77
08-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Xerogear and RC Booya rocks
Justin
thanks Chance and Jeff for a great weekend!!

rdlohr
08-17-2009, 12:05 PM
well once again nick maxwell won the night fly comp at ircha, it was by far the best night flying ive ever seen. my battery went dead on cam corder so i wasnt able to get any video this year. deff look for it on you tube....it was simply amazing :YeaBaby:

The whole night of night flying was incredible. The Xerogear really stood out. It's like they are plugged into a wall. Many of the birds had a seperate pilot turning light strings on and off during the coreography and it just was a great effect. The night ended with a huge fireworks display combined with helis.

Nick deserved to win. There were a lot of great flights but he just stood out!

Rick

rstacy
08-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Kudos to Empire Hobby for sponsoring the fireworks and to the pilots that flew during the show. I don't know how you did it!

Andy Panocillo
Mitch Moroso
Art Hughes
Kyle Stacy
Bobby Watts

Nice job!!!

This was the best jamboree yet!

rdlohr
08-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Sorry I didn't run into you Ray. Didn't see you till the closing awards.

Rick

rdlohr
08-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Xerogear ROCKS !!!!!

I saw some of your canopy mounts on a buddies bird. They look awesome! :thumbup:

Rick

rstacy
08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Sorry I didn't run into you Ray. Didn't see you till the closing awards.

Rick

Right back at you Rick! So many friends...so little time!