PDA

View Full Version : come on guys

ED Kabelka
10-10-2009, 10:44 AM
i know im speaking english im from the USA fla, not the main shaft i repeat not the main shaft the little shaft that makes the tail rotor turn the one behind the main shaft the little one, the one that the belt rides on that turns the tail rotor I know how to take the main shaft out I,ve done it many times the part number from the esky book page #28 the part # EK1-0544, now that i think you all know what im talking about is there an easy way to change it :Bang:Bang:arggg:

redbird300
10-10-2009, 11:09 AM
i know im speaking english im from the USA fla, not the main shaft i repeat not the main shaft the little shaft that makes the tail rotor turn the one behind the main shaft the little one, the one that the belt rides on that turns the tail rotor I know how to take the main shaft out I,ve done it many times the part number from the esky book page #28 the part # EK1-0544, now that i think you all know what im talking about is there an easy way to change it :Bang:Bang:arggg:

Well, look at the bottom of this page how I did it, like we already told you from the beginning Ed... Lex showed you the way to this page. You would need to take one or two bearing blocks out, above or under the "little shaft", as you call it.
You do have to take the heli apart, there is no easy way. Unless you want to bend or break your frames by forcing it out.

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=79626&page=59

sutty
10-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Hi Ed, As Raf says there is no easy way to remove it, but it can be done with only a partial disassembly.

You have to remove the tail boom, by removing the 4 screws in the boom block, and the two screws holding the boom braces. Don't forget your servo lead, or your antenna. I know to my cost, when pulling on the boom, if it comes out all of a sudden, you can snap those wires.

You then need to remove the four screws that hold the frame together around the bearing mounts, for the shaft you are referring to. Moving forward you need to loosen, but not remove the screws around the main shaft bearing block clamps.

This will now have loosened the rear of the frame sufficiently for you to gently prise it open at the back, and remove the tail drive gear assembly.

Reverse the above for re-assembly.

Good luck.

Cheers

Sutty

lex7919
10-10-2009, 01:27 PM
:arggg: Oh i give up! :arggg:

Ed, thats the part we first told you how to change to which you came back and said we were wrong and it was not that part you wanted to change! giving a description of the autorotation gear as the part that needs changing! Now its the part we tried helping with in the first place, man the time wasted on playing yo yo you could of changed that part about 50 times!
FOLLOW the advice given Ed and jobs done.
really we can't help you any more than we already have.