How good is the transmitter that comes with
the rtf kit. Would a better transmitter help or
is it down to being lousy pilot and need to
practice?.

Thanks

Niko..

GunnyGlow
01-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Just practice and learn all you can!!! I would suppose that if you REALLY catch the heli 'bug', you'll get a better radio soon enough!!

Fly that thing til it won't fly no more!! Then fix it and fly it again!!

lightbg
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Just practice and learn all you can!!! I would suppose that if you REALLY catch the heli 'bug', you'll get a better radio soon enough!!

Fly that thing til it won't fly no more!! Then fix it and fly it again!!
WHAT HE SAID!!!! +1

I went from the AirHogs Havocs to an MCX - wound up buying 4 of 'em 'cause they taught me orientation and direction at a nice slow pace. Then Eflite came out with the mSR, and now I have 3 of those - most fun you can have with your clothes on. For Christmas I got a B400 and the Phoenix sim........watch out - once this bug bites, it bites hard!

Enjoy!

Jake

GunnyGlow
01-02-2010, 03:06 PM
most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Wait...what? Ahhh...crap! I"ve been doing it all wrong!! No wonder the neighbors have never gotten interested in helis!!!! :oops:

windytech
01-06-2010, 03:06 PM
I prefer to fly sans-clothes myself!

:YeaBaby:

Phoebe
01-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Congrats!

I don't have one, but it's a wildly popular little heli and will go a long way in teaching you to fly without the frustration and expense that goes along with a CP Heli.

Forget upgrades and just fly it like everyone has suggested. If the "bug" stays with you, you'll be more than ready to take the next step when the time comes.