PDA

View Full Version : LOL

bluemooone
09-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I just realized that after I am done with belt upgrade , brushless motor and aluminium head there will be NO origanal parts left on my Blade CP :mrgreen:

wcc963
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I just realized that after I am done with belt upgrade , brushless motor and aluminium head there will be NO origanal parts left on my Blade CP

yep. you pretty much just built another totally seperate heli. you can probably still fly your balde for fun.

bluemooone
09-17-2006, 03:51 PM
yep! :mrgreen: I dont know excactly what I did right , but CP pops 4` into air and hovers there till more or less till I move it . Not gona change this one LOL

Rebuild
09-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Interesting how that works! I took inventory of my left-overs from the endless modifications of my BCP and found out all I was missing was 2 bearings, a plastic frame, tail boom, flybar paddles and tail gear and shaft. I ordered the parts, 20 or so bucks worth, to put my original Blade CP back together, including original canopy. Presto, an extra blade CP rises from the ashes! :shock:

uselessmidget
09-18-2006, 02:34 AM
yep! :mrgreen: I dont know excactly what I did right , but CP pops 4` into air and hovers there till more or less till I move it . Not gona change this one LOL

video? lol

bluemooone
09-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Nope sry no vid camera atm.

steve28
09-20-2006, 09:26 PM
yep! I dont know excactly what I did right , but CP pops 4` into air and hovers there till more or less till I move it . Not gona change this one LOL

mine does the same thing , i think it has to do with slop in the collective ,
once the headspeed is up and the heli is on the floor waiting for takeoff , I ease in more pitch i notice that the main blades dont respond to the first few degrees very well and they stay more or less around zero , as soon as i reach around 3 - 4 degrees pitch ( stick position ) the blades will pitch up slightly and instantly grab the air , the blades move to the stick position Im at , which is right around a hover , so its very quick from no pitch to hover pitch in a split second , its not bad . when reducing pitch the heli doesnt do this the heli hangs from the blades essentially so the slop isnt a factor coming down its smooth as silk actually .

bluemooone
09-20-2006, 11:30 PM
huh . Yep think your right . I also think its kinda cool !