kickybanks
02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
thanks justin

haha
02-10-2010, 11:21 AM
what is his helifreak name?be careful people

CF_Machete
02-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Just read though both sets of feedback,...perhaps every one should too before jumping to conclusions as this is gray on both sides. Try using Paypal in the future as money orders give the sender no recourse.

kickybanks
02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
everything is fixed and good

kickybanks
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
money was returned

CF_Machete
02-10-2010, 04:33 PM
I have done nothing wrong here . I originally left positive feed back because I fixed the tail servo. I could live with everything but the RX being junk. Before I sold the rx I called Ben and talked to him and he assured me nothing was wrong with it. Now I get stuck without the rx for the buyer and I mailed him a money order for $10 to send the one he can't find to the buyer. I have to pay back $45 plus I lost the $10 and the rx. How is something gray on my side? please explain

his name on there is strokermtr, and his friend who bumped the add is jhheli who I also talked to through pm's who said he would put his reputation on the line for him. You know the weird thing is how come strokermtr has not come forward and tried to tell us anything diffrent. I have sent him three emails and even posted the pm's he sent me saying he would refund my money and now he will not reply! howe is that gray on my side

I was referring to strokermtr's comment about the date(s) which you may have received the item. I have no experience with either parties involved, but its rare that a situation is cut and dry. As far as the money order,...that's a risky way to send and receive $ between two perfect strangers.

correct me if i'm wrong, but strokermtr said that he didn't recieve the money order? take your receipt from the money order down to the post office and check to see if the money order was cashed. If it was lost in the mail, perhaps it can be voided and resent. Or, if it was cashed by strokermtr, then he's a liar and it may be a federal offense. In this case, as it was a postal money order i believe the charge would be Fraud (I'm not a lawyer). who knows, too avoid uncle Sam,....strokermtr may even buy you a brand new RX to prevent the charges.

either way, read everything and make your own judgments based on evidence, not just whoever's post you read first.

kickybanks
02-10-2010, 10:32 PM
everything good now

jhheli
02-11-2010, 01:01 AM
RESOLVED

jhheli
02-11-2010, 01:52 AM
RESOLVED

jhheli
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Issue resolved I talked with him everything is good.

kickybanks
02-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Justin is a great guy and went above and beyond everything to get this fixed.