PDA

View Full Version : Wiring diagram

gr8ful
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I have a new CX3 and the 3-1 burned up. Called HH anf they sent me a new one no charge. I unplugged all the connection and I labeled the Ail. and Elev. but which way do the plug into the receiver. :oops:They will go in either way and don't remember how I unplug them. Also motor wires I need help with, which one goes in the left and right side. CAN I download an info sheet or something like that?
Thanks

whirlydude
02-21-2010, 06:30 PM
I had to edit this, the 3 in 1 goes into the rx, and usually the brown or black wire is on the bottom. On the rudder sensor the single yellow goes on the top. I'm not familar with the 3 in 1, but it has 3 wires with plugs going to the rx. I would think they would be the throttle, the gear, and the single yellow for rudder. Hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong here.
As for the motors, the right motor wire goes on top with positive wire on the top and left motor plugs into the bottom with positive wire on the bottom. The 3 in 1 should have + & - labeled on it. The left motor controls the lower blades, and they spin clockwise and the right motor is for the upper blades going ccw.

Eric D
02-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Look on the side of the receiver, it shows a + - and an other marking for the signal. Match the black to the - and you should be fine. Getter-flying!! :)

Cheetah62
02-22-2010, 07:22 AM
AR6100e receiver:
The orange (signal) wire is outside, closest to you, then red (+) in the middle and black (-) in back. They are marked but impossible to see.
With the receiver mounted topside-out (lettering is upside down) all of the connectors are stacked right-side up, with the orange wire (signal) out and the black wire (-) in. The gear channel can be used for gyro gain (yellow wire out) and the aux channel can be used for the light kit (black wire in back).

3-in-1 unit:
Mounted topside-out (lettering is right-side-up) the motor #1 (left side) connector is in the bottom block red wire down, and #2 (right side) in the top block with red wire up. Note that the +/- orientation of the two plugs is opposite with black wire in the middle. These also are marked, but difficult to see.

gr8ful
02-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks, you guys are great.:DOH