PDA

View Full Version : T-rex 600 Canopy BE AWARE E-Bay SCAM - killar kustoms

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

WillJames
11-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Warning: You better put on your hip waders if you are reading back in this thread.

killar... If you are not a scammer, then refund these peoples money. Period. If any more threats are made about us removing this thread when you still owe so many people I will lock it myself and it will be here for all eternity. I may even make it a sticky so it is the first thing people see when they view this forum.

Don't threaten me again. :twisted:

Finless
11-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Woa Will.... Did the guy selling the canopies PM you and threaten you about removing this thread?

Unbeleavable if he did!

What he needs to do is come on here, post what he needs to do and will do and clear up the issue with the people he is doing business with! Seems he would rather run around in dark corners and try to REMOVE anything about him behind the scenes?

Bob

dsrj
11-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi,
This is an e-mail i just got from Peter, he should ask some friend to paypal the refunds for him if he ony wanted to, very easy, you will love this:
NOTE For Peter: My paypal e-mail address is jrsdent@intersky.com which by the way you been getting on the last e-mails ASK A FRIEND TO DO THAT. JUST SEND THE REFUND.

HI JOSE
MATE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I TRIED TO LOG ON TO HELIFREAKS SO I COULD CLEAR SOME THINGS UP AND IT WONT LET ME ON TO DEFEND MY SELF AS FOR THREATS FROM WHO!!!! I HAVE NOT THEATEND ANY ONE , AND AS I SAID I WILL GIVE U A FULL REFUND AS SOON AS I CAN ,
I HAVE ALL WAYS SAID I WILL REFUND YOU ,

TO THE HELI ADMIN (WILLJAMES AND FINLESS ) YOU BETTER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE THREATEND ME WITH , AS I HAVE MADE KNOW THREATS TO ANYONE !!!!!, AS YOU ARE BORDERING ON DEFIMATION OF CARICTER AND SLANDER , CONCIDERING U HAVE ONLY HERD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND I CAN NOT GET ON TO YOUR ****ING FORUM TO DEFEND MY SELF AND EXPLAIN AND SORT THIS MATTER OUT , HAVE YOU LOCK ME OUT IF SO I WILL BE SEEKING LEAGAL MATTERS ON DEFEMAITON LAW SUIT
AND AS TO SOME OF THE BAD REPLIES ON HERE ABOUT ME I DONT EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND HAVE HAD NO DEALINGS WITH THEM , SO HOW IS THAT FAIR!!!!!! MR JOSE WILL BE GETTING HIS REFUND HE WAS ALLWAYS GETTING HIS REFUND , AS MY BROADBAND PROVIDER STUFFED UP MY WHOE A/C AND I LOST THE LOT NO EMAIL ADDRESSES NOTHING SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTACT JOSE OR ANYONE ELSE AND MAKE REFUNDS WHEN NO EMAIL NO PAYPAL A/C

PBMAXX
11-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Peter, I assume you can read this? If you have a new provider then you probably have a new IP address. This may or may not be the reason you can't log on. Clearing your cookies may help too, then try again. If that doesn't work then just create a new account with your new Email account.
Paul :glasses2:

dsrj
11-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi,
This e-mail is what i just send to Peter:

Hi Peter,
You have my e-mail address on all of this e-mails but i will give it to you again, please send full refund to my paypal address: jrsdent@intersky.com I do not understand why you cannot get into the forum as your wife Naomi was able to get in, ask your friends with a paypal account to paypal the money for you, i do not think that will be so hard to do, and then this all mess will stop and i will post on the forum that you have refunded me , why in the world you do not do that and stop all this. PLEASE REFUND IN FULL.
Jose.
jrsdent@intersky.com
----- Original Message -----
To: Dr.JosÚ Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

HI JOSE
MATE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I TRIED TO LOG ON TO HELIFREAKS SO I COULD CLEAR SOME THINGS UP AND IT WONT LET ME ON TO DEFEND MY SELF AS FOR THREATS FROM WHO!!!! I HAVE NOT THEATEND ANY ONE , AND AS I SAID I WILL GIVE U A FULL REFUND AS SOON AS I CAN ,
I HAVE ALL WAYS SAID I WILL REFUND YOU ,

TO THE HELI ADMIN (WILLJAMES AND FINLESS ) YOU BETTER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE THREATEND ME WITH , AS I HAVE MADE KNOW THREATS TO ANYONE !!!!!, AS YOU ARE BORDERING ON DEFIMATION OF CARICTER AND SLANDER , CONCIDERING U HAVE ONLY HERD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND I CAN NOT GET ON TO YOUR ****ING FORUM TO DEFEND MY SELF AND EXPLAIN AND SORT THIS MATTER OUT , HAVE YOU LOCK ME OUT IF SO I WILL BE SEEKING LEAGAL MATTERS ON DEFEMAITON LAW SUIT
AND AS TO SOME OF THE BAD REPLIES ON HERE ABOUT ME I DONT EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND HAVE HAD NO DEALINGS WITH THEM , SO HOW IS THAT FAIR!!!!!! MR JOSE WILL BE GETTING HIS REFUND HE WAS ALLWAYS GETTING HIS REFUND , AS MY BROADBAND PROVIDER STUFFED UP MY WHOE A/C AND I LOST THE LOT NO EMAIL ADDRESSES NOTHING SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTACT JOSE OR ANYONE ELSE AND MAKE REFUNDS WHEN NO EMAIL NO PAYPAL A/C

dsrj
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi,
This is an update on Peter┤s last e-mails and my response to them:

That will be fine with me.
Jose.
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

hopfully i can get it to you by the end of the week
To: killarkustoms
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 4:11 AM

OK Peter,
How long do you need for me to wait so i can get my full refund and stop all this, please advice.
Jose.
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:26 AM

MATE IF I HAD ALL THE MONEY I WOULD DO IT RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN NOT
To: killarkustoms
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 3:41 AM

Hi Peter,
You have my e-mail address on all of this e-mails but i will give it to you again, please send full refund to my paypal address: jrsdent@intersky.com I do not understand why you cannot get into the forum as your wife Naomi was able to get in, ask your friends with a paypal account to paypal the money for you, i do not think that will be so hard to do, and then this all mess will stop and i will post on the forum that you have refunded me , why in the world you do not do that and stop all this. PLEASE REFUND IN FULL.
Jose.
jrsdent@intersky.com

WillJames
11-05-2006, 03:34 PM

Good grief, use the spell check.

I got an email that says that if I don't take down this thread you are going to sue me. What is up with that. First threat I have ever received.

I will do what I have to.

WillJames
11-05-2006, 04:10 PM
OK now I get an email from Pete that is the same provider but different IP from the one threatening to sue me, now Pete accuses me of blackmail??? :dontknow

NOW THIS THREAD IS BORDERING ON
BLACK MAIL!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON YOU HELIFREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SAY TO ME RUN BUSINESS MORE PROFESSIONAL , MAY BE YOU SHOULD TAKE A LEAF OUT OF YOUR BOOK AND DO THE SAME THING , THREATS AND BLACKMAIL FORM THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE , NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL ON YOUR BEHALF ADDMIN!!!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED PETE!!

Posted By: Finless Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:22 am http://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic.php?p=195228#195228

I guess he is referring to Bob's post.

Good grief...

Nobody is blackmailing anyone. The heli community is tight and people are legitimately complaining about not getting what they paid for. Why are you guys threatening me, and if I get any more threats I will take it up with your ISP and stop the threats for good. I run my own servers, I have full logs to provide to your ISP if I have to.

This site is about sharing good information, this warning is appropriate, canopies have been sold and not delivered. We keep it real here and I will not be threatened like this. Just do the right thing and this thread will fade into oblivion. Threaten me again and I will do what I need to make sure the threats end.

I got nothing personal against you, I don't have a dog in this fight.

Thank you for just doing the right thing and delivering what you were paid for and I know that this will all pass. :arggg: :arggg: :arggg: :arggg:

Guardian
11-06-2006, 01:08 AM
That sounds like BS on the surface to me. Internet problems do not delete your email, internet problems on his side do not erase Ebay history. Not trying to pass judgement, but that excuse is a little weak IMHO. Wish I could use my home internet problems as an excuse to have a few weeks off... hey!! Maybe I can!!

Actually, internet problems in this country CAN and DO delete your emails and f*** everything up for you!!
By the way, hi, and wish I had come here under better circumstances BUT
you guys are belittling and personally attacking my personal friends of whom have more credibility as human beings than most of you from what I can feel after reading these posts!
HOW DARE YOU attack and physically threaten my friends because of the internet server. YES in this country, when they cut off your phone due to a misinderstanding, and with telstra as most aussies know, that can be over $20 if they are in a prick of a mood.
Next thing is, they then took off the broadband and some idiot gave away their broadband line, which meant they had to wait. Now, on top of that, you have some one who hasnt bothered telling you that he may have waited 2 months for a refund, but he only asked for that refund a few weeks ago, after taking approx 6 weeks to pay for his auction. THIS makes me question THIS persons honesty, not Peters!
:arggg:
and, there is also the problem that Pete cannot get into this forum as he has been banned or something by the looks of it?????
Dont they want him to stick up for himself?????

This thread is bordering on libel, blackmail and threats of physical abuse, I would be watching my backs in here peoples, you dont know who has contacts and where. Much of what has been threatened up there in previous posts is illegal, and dont get me started on that side of the discussion.

How about just waiting, perhaps having a little patience, as Pete does now have his internet back on. With all thats been going on in my own personal life, I hadnt even thought to offer it, I hadnt even wondered if it was needed as I have been tied up in my own problems. For that I do apologise to you. for if we had thought to offer, then perhaps he could have contacted you but it wasnt even thought of.

You know, patience is a virtue, and perhaps just doing it through the correct channels instead of coming in here like a baby and whinging in the safety of a chat room would have been a bit more grown up and adult.

Guardian
11-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Pete is not as dodgy as you are all making him sound... he is an artist, not and IT expert/business man etc, painting art takes time and non IT type guys do often have PC problems. The email change is not BS either, last time I met him he was telling me about it as he had to re-do all of his business cards because of it.

He has also been burnt badly by paypal, he sent off a pair of canopies to a customer which took some time to arrive (as large international packages can often do). The customer thought they were taking too long and put in a claim - so pete got his credit taken back (so he had no money and no canopies) the person that put in the claim recieved the canopies a couple days later but did not stop the claim - so now he has the canopies and the money....

Now that he is back online im sure he will sort everyone out that has a legitemate problem. You just have to be patient, as I said he is an artist - he is not pumping the canopies out on some kind of automated production line they are all hand done.

Exactly. Thankyou.
Pete is an artist and a brilliant one. Each and every one of his works is done by hand, from start to finish. They are all his own work, not stencils, but his own artistic creations. Artistic work takes time, and for those that dont know, canopies cannot be just painted inside on the kitchen table. They also arent done in just a few minutes. they take time, patience and of course, they also take artistic talent.

I know Pete will not start painting until he has been paid for the items, this is because they are made to order. After you pay, you then let him know which design you want. His is a hobby, not a business, there is not a cash balance to draw from to purchase items to create with in advance. I myself would not expect him to paint until receiving the payment as it is a made to order item. I am a dressmaker, I would expect the same from my own customers for special orders; cash up front before work is started. Do not feel ripped off as this is a very COMMON request from a hobbyist - most hobbyists ask for at least half payment before starting work, and a lot of those already have the materials on hand. Pete goes out and purchases the materials after you have paid.
Yes, also as Samstain has said, Im sure now they are back online, that all this will be sorted out as quickly as it possibly can. But, more and more bitching in here will slow it down, as the anger created from reading the posts kills all creative energy that would otherwise have been flowing.
Please, settle it down a little, perhaps even step back and do that painful task of APOLOGIZING.
:shock:

WillJames
11-06-2006, 04:24 AM
The guy is not banned from here. He just needs to click the link in the confirmation email or email accounts at helifreak.com If he was banned, it would say "You are banned" or something like that.

Attack and physically threaten? Me and a lot of us have a lot better things to do than deal with this. :DOH

The only one being threatened is me. Read peters own words. Like I said, I have had enough Peter. "I WILL BE SEEKING LEAGAL MATTERS ON DEFEMAITON LAW SUIT" Oh no that is not a threat right?

More email from the "victim"..
"you people are on drugs!!!!!!!!!
where did i say take this thead down or i will sue???
i have not!!! i dont care that this tread is up every one has a right to voice , but if you dont know the full story you should stay neutral!!!!! and wait to see what happens before you make bad comments !!!! and if you have nothing to do with the matter then stay the hell out and keep you mouth shut ,
ps this is not a threat!!
im am just making a complaint because of ,your one sided veiws , and as for spelling well when its 4 oclock in the morning and you have not been to sleep yet and you read the rubbish you have been putting up here about me who checks spelling
i dont know who cock is up your arse !!!!! buddy,
and as to this post it is offending so thats why im making
this commplaint
you firstly atacked me with dont threat'n me again , as i state again
i have made no threats!!!!!!!!!
your the ones making it personal!!!!!
i to am now a victim in all this , all im trying to to is the right thing but you are not even giving me a chance to!!!
pete

Posted By: WillJames Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm http://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic.php?p=195396#195396"

and another...

"sorry I don't under stand, how is what I said a threat?????
im the one who has been threatened , on the basis of one sided hear say!!! I have done nothing wrong I have not sent anyone threatening emails , and I have told mr Jose he will get a refund as soon as I am able and that's where it should of stay at that , with out all your extra untruths!!
Pete
"

And another....

"if you don't have a dog in this fight then why make those comments to and about me you should be on the fence until this matter is sorted out
this is all Chinese whispers and we all know what comes from that , no good !!!!!!!!!!!
pete

as to threats i have made none , iam just making a statment that this has got'n out of hand !! "

I never heard of a Chinese wispers before what does that mean?

Anyway, he is not banned, I wish he would login, it will help with the information trail for us in case one of his "not a threats" turns into a reality.

This is all I have to say on this matter. Just do the right thing Peter and stop trying to rationalize and sublimate the fact that money was paid for goods that have not been delivered. That is what this thread is about. I am sorry I said it seemed shady or whatever when I heard about it, but frankly, after seeing all the non threats, and all the email you have sent me, and everything.... what would anybody think?

We are people who spend a LOT of our time and energy trying to promote the hobby and help people be successful in the hobby. As I told you before, the heli community is a small and tight knit community who are pretty much self policing. We do not control our members here, and you registered and read the rules and agreed to them. You are not banned. I wish you would just work it out with these people and have this cleared up. Your canopies look nice, but is it the fault of the buyers that they paid for something that they never have received, and that your email bounced and all that. It is not fair to them either.

electricboy
11-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect

That is the LOGO for this website. What a joke. Why you ask? Look at what is happening here. Most of the people rideculing the person here dont know him or have dealt with him. Using his name so the world thinks he is a bad person. Having your richous opinions.... this thread should have been shut down long ago and dealt with privately. And oldschool269. You want to pay him a visit. Shame on you. Oh just to talk. Ha Mate, you are sad. What is the old saying... Kick a man while he is down. you all doing a good job. Land of the brave...............

krusty
11-06-2006, 05:09 AM
A message to all, although it concerns very few of you.

Peter is not a 'scammer' or a 'rip off' as you so politely named him on this site. He is a hard working guy who is struggling to take care of his sick wife, raise his son and do what he loves to do which is his artwork. Yes they have had internet problems, the likes of which you wish you will never have and is now trying to get back on track.

I have known Peter 25years and in that time I have had numerous business dealings with him and will again, infact I am currently working on a way of incorporating his business with mine (custom vehicle painting). Then of course he will have a business premises for all the non concerned people ( lynch mob) bitching on this site to stroll into.
Until then he is doing the best he can to do it from home.

And as others have said, the paintwork he does is one of a kind hand painted to order and he does not purchase the materials for the job until the customer has payed (which many people I know have been happy with). I also require customers to pay upfront a certain amount before embarking on their custom paintjob, that's how it is. People can not afford to pay out of their own pocket for something that customers might not pay for.

Also when you have been ripped off before like Peter has on a few occasions, certain warning bells go off and he has no choice but to take action immediately, he has a family to support. If after that the customer still wants to purchase peters artwork then it can be sorted out amicably.
There is no need to slander someone on the internet when it can be sorted out between the two parties involved.
Peter said he will refund the guy his money and that is what he will do.
He is not only worried that the negative comments made about him on this site will not be removed but is also now worried that more will be posted even after the money is returned and I don't blame him.
Not only does this guy want him to return his money and pay the fees himself, he has also cost Peter alot of money by trashing his name. Very rude indeed.

Overall, the custom paintwork that Peter does is well worth the wait and worth every cent.

rdespins
11-06-2006, 06:28 AM
I've been following this thread, and I'm sorry to say, but from an outsiders point of view, your friend is very shady.

When he gets a chance to make things right and come out somewhat clean, he turns around and starts pointing fingers all around him.

If I was a client and was getting no responses for a month from him, via email, I sure as hell would start asking serious questions about him on this forum.

He obviously has no idea how to run a business. End of story. He may want to clear up this mess by stating his path here and now and ending this mess.

Now is the time to swallow your pride, shut your mouth and do the right thing. Business is that way some times, even if it's not your fault, you need to make it right for your customers, otherwise, you won't get many more customers.

Ron

WillJames
11-06-2006, 06:30 AM
OK I think a few FACTS need to be identified.

This post was started because people paid for canopies they never got.

The people who bought, could not contact Peter so they figured they were getting ripped off.

Peter then starts threatening me, and you guys start putting down this site and making excuses for all the bad things that happened to peter to justify him not delivering what he sold and collected money for.

Would it not be simpler and much less frustrating for everyone and especially for yourself just to get these guys squared away and this would go away. How many canopies is it? 3. Honestly I am busy and I skimmed over this post before I was emailed directly and I am sorry I don't remember a lot of it.

If we close this thread now, it will look worse for Peter because there will be unresolved reports of a bad deal.

This IS the last I am saying about this.

oldschool269
11-06-2006, 08:34 AM

That is the LOGO for this website. What a joke. Why you ask? Look at what is happening here. Most of the people rideculing the person here dont know him or have dealt with him. Using his name so the world thinks he is a bad person. Having your richous opinions.... this thread should have been shut down long ago and dealt with privately. And oldschool269. You want to pay him a visit. Shame on you. Oh just to talk. Ha Mate, you are sad. What is the old saying... Kick a man while he is down. you all doing a good job. Land of the brave...............

OMGosh

i hoped i could help , all i did was caused problems , its all my fault..

if some dude hasnt got a phone .no internet, bouncy emails
how the heck else are you supposed to talk to someone. without seeing them in person...
i wanted to help, but was not intended like that .

im going to stay away ,
but MY name KEEPS getting dragged back .

contact has been restored , NOW i have already LET GO.

where were you? with your offers of help .

help These clients get served , Help Peter get done .
do what needs to be done .
clean peters guns , mask , sand , jump in and help.

ive been burnt before on ebay with dudes selling shit they dont have ., and went well and truly thru the - six month - ringer to get my funds back ....
i wouldnt wish it on anyone ,

i Acted by grabbing the white pages and started ringing around. and tried to help ,

now im getting pressured by peters group of close freinds telling me to stay out of their business,
Jason

oldschool269
11-06-2006, 10:17 AM
I presume Killar Customs will be getting on here soon.

i think the topic will head uphill from here . :wink:

and wouldn't mind asking if he ever had time to do a HOW TO ...

on basic prep and easy paint / effect / flame techniques for heli canopys ,
he would have learnt alot in doing them , and was wondering if he would share some of his talented ideas with the group of 2000+ peeps that have read this topic.

im sure that BOB and WILL would be happy to put them up for all to be helped as there is more helis out there than painters

it is a help site , i came here to get the findless videos to help my flying . and have just tryed to help the board that has given me so much knowledge.

Thankyou
Jason

dsrj
11-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi Guardian,
What 6 weeks are you taking about, did you see the post i have placed on the actual E-bay auction where it said the finish date of the auction and the date i sent the payment?, look for it again it should be too hard to find it and in case you can`t find it i will glatly repost it again.
Just remember, one thing is Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect and another is PURE BUSSINES, you pay and you want get what you payed for, that is the real world, don't you think so?
dsrj.

ferro
11-06-2006, 12:44 PM
what a heap of rubbish this is . one excuse after another but no delivery or refund after plenty of time and opportunity for it .i used to live in adelaide and still visit my friends regularly . you make adelaidians look good man ! good on ya mate ! where you live ? prob port or elizabeth eey ? your very lucky none of yr victims have friends and relys there like i have , couse i would've dubbed you at the local police and that would be instant and big probs for ya mate .

electricboy
11-06-2006, 03:20 PM
what a heap of rubbish this is . one excuse after another but no delivery or refund after plenty of time and opportunity for it .i used to live in adelaide and still visit my friends regularly . you make adelaidians look good man ! good on ya mate ! where you live ? prob port or elizabeth eey ? your very lucky none of yr victims have friends and relys there like i have , couse i would've dubbed you at the local police and that would be instant and big probs for ya mate .

What a bigotry reply that is! Now you are classifying a person because of the suburb someone lives in. And its " lucky none of yr victims have friends and relys that live in adelaide" VICTIMS. You.....have no idea do you. Just got a big mouth. People like you who have nothing to say about everything... Get a life mate. :badair: I wont be visiting this site anymore.

ferro
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
i dont classify him becouse of where he lives , i classify him upon his actions.
and yes if someone ownes me a couple hundred dollars and i visit his town regularly , he would be in trouble , but i dont think he pulls this trick on adelaidians , does he ? and what do you know about me mate ? you sound like you know a lot , port adelaidian !

WillJames
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
OK guys lets keep this on topic and not turn it into a argument. Lets stick to the facts.

krusty
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Killarkustoms has had many happy customers and some of them have even sent extra thankyou gifts after receiving their items because they appreciate the quality of work that is done and the effort that has been put in.

Killarkustoms would like to thank all of the loyal customers for their support and will continue to offer artwork to those who appreciate it.

Dr Mexico will be getting his money refunded.
It was always said he will receive the refund.

You will get no response from Killarkustoms.
He will not be logging back on.
He will be dealing direct with the customer.
Thanks to all... :D

cbdane
11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
You will get no response from Killarkustoms. He will not be logging back on. He will be dealing direct with the customer. Thanks to all... :D

Whew! Now back to our regularly scheduled fun, educational, friendly, and mutually respectable broadcast. :cool:

electricboy
11-06-2006, 11:15 PM
i dont classify him becouse of where he lives , i classify him upon his actions.
and yes if someone ownes me a couple hundred dollars and i visit his town regularly , he would be in trouble , but i dont think he pulls this trick on adelaidians , does he ? and what do you know about me mate ? you sound like you know a lot , port adelaidian !

Hey, next time you are in town contact me and we will have a coffee
Cheers mate