PDA

View Full Version : Clintstone's Birthday Bash 2007 Jan 26-28 2007

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Greg Alderman
01-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Don't worry David...I will keep you warm if the weather turns cold! :wow2:

Looking forward to coming down...but with my luck...I will get a job that will start the monday before I leave...grrrr....

livesounder
01-07-2007, 01:22 PM
As a newbie that happens to live not far from Statesboro, would it be acceptable to just show up during the day to watch/learn?

Mark

Clintstone
01-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Sure no problem. You live near Conyers?

livesounder
01-07-2007, 02:24 PM
About 3 miles N of Stockbridge.

DebianDog
01-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Looking forward to coming down...but with my luck...I will get a job that will start the Monday before I leave...grrrr....

Just tell them you are "Greg F'N Alderman and will start work when you damn well please" You are a civilian now you can do that.

Eric Lis
01-08-2007, 02:54 PM
1st time at this event looking forward to it. Be sure to bring the :glasses2: cause from what I hear you`ll need them. Sure to be some good Smackin!

kama1
01-08-2007, 06:08 PM
ill be wareing my hat most the time so it wont be THAT bad

RealMcCoy
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Yyy..yye....yyyee.yyee...yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhh! Looking forward to this one again.

keith shaw
01-11-2007, 05:18 AM
About 3 miles N of Stockbridge. We fly in Mc Donough. Have you been out to our field yet?

star9storm
01-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I just want to get somewhere where it is warm. We have 20 degrees and freezing rain falling. Promiss me it will be warmer there, cause I need to thaw!!!

DebianDog
01-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh it will be warmer! Clay and I will follow you with heaters if necessary. :smokin: :wink:

DavidH
01-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah it is usually warm one day. Then the other you will need snow clothes. That is the way it has been last two years. Still one of the best events to attend no matter what the weather does.

David

star9storm
01-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey...right now half the town is without power and my lights keep flashing!! We are expecting 2 or more inches of Ice. ANYTHING is better than this......it cant get this bad can it?

Thanks DOG!!!

livesounder
01-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Keith Shaw wrote: We fly in Mc Donough. Have you been out to our field yet?

If you're referring to the old landfill next to the recycling center, no. When are there usually helis flying?

(Haven't figured out how to do the quote thing.)

Cryofix
01-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Clint or returning pilots,

as a newb to this event and very very much looking forward to it, what do I need to bring? I realize hospitality only extends so far, even southern hospitality, I dont want to push the limits so I need to know what to bring down.

As of right now, Kama and I will be meeting up with DebianDog and ClayK in VA, I managed to borrow a very nice custom Dodge Van from my Father-in-law and we both have tents, so sleeping shouldnt be a problem. Do we bring our pop chairs, canopies? and how about food? I realize its your Birthday Clint so who is cooking for you? is there a BBQ of some sorts? I can volunteer to cook as long as I dont burn my 9303 antenna.

Is there usually 45 people crowded into your kitchen in the morning? or is it fend for your self and bust out the small gas grills?

sorry for all the questions, just want to be prepared and not impose.

Maybe I can talk to Mr. F'n Alderman and get some of the stored navy rations he has.

Ed

DavidH
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
As a veteran of attending the Clintstone Birthday Bash. I can answer a few of your questions.

Yes Clint has a big back yard. Your welcome to camp. There is usually 10-15 people staying in the house. So bathroom priviledges are just about by appointment . <G>

No they do not cook breakfast for everyone. You can cook on a camp stove. Or it is only a few miles to fast food places. Normally there is some coffee and breakfast pasteries available from a few nice people that are staying in trailers at Clints house.

Normally on Friday and Saturday night we go to a restaurant and eat. We have went and got pizza or had it delivered.

Bring your own chairs, tables, and canopies. Not sure you will need a canopy unless it is drizzling rain.

Bring your own snacks, drinks, or whatever other type of food you want to prepare.

Don't think of it as imposing. Just have respect and make yourself at home.
You will that Clint and Julie are great at hosting everyone to their home.
The Birthday Bash is a great event. I go just for the fellowship with everyone that takes place at Clints home.

David

BobbySmith
01-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Looks like i will be making it this year!! Look forward to seeing everyone

Bobby

DebianDog
01-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Who is representing Century this year? :dontknow

Mike Fortin
01-14-2007, 10:59 PM
I don't even think Century is representing Century anymore. :dontknow

Cryofix
01-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Bobby, can you guys bring some spare Logo 10 parts =)

Debian and I just spoke and I will be bringing my Logo 10 AP setup and we will strap on his Sony HC1 for some high flying 3d video and some great field shots.

The last time I was around Clay and Dan for an extended amount of time I managed to have to do a complete rebuild on my Raptor 50 and Trex 450 hence my signature.

kama1
01-15-2007, 09:05 AM
:lolol
he did make em go boom real good

OUT OF CONTROL
01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Think im going to have to come this year. How long is it form blacksheep>?????

DavidH
01-16-2007, 09:57 PM
About this long blacksheep>__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________> Clintstone

Is that too long?

David

Mike Fortin
01-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Can't wait to see everyone! :shock:

Clintstone
01-17-2007, 04:34 AM
I am 3 1/2 to 4 hrs from Blacksheep. The best way for you would be to come thru Agusta and straight down Hwy 25.