Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question What else to do upon servo change?

Ok, got my new Hightec 65mgs and am putting them in my Blade 400. I do understand that I need to fit the two rear ones so that is not my Question. I have read that I need to reverse them as they are backward I think. Is this true and do I just do that with my DX6I ? What else should I do if anything? I have not had tail problems yet so I am not installing a new gyro or tail servo at this time(money is tight). I think I have also read that I need a bec or something to help power the servos. I have looked at all the threads and cannot seem to find all of this conversion in one place. Any help on this issue will be appreciated. I am an old newby that is still trying to hover worth a crap. Crash often. Love it. Thanks
Sabre39 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New Servo

Install and reverse the direction in Servo menu in radio. Best way is to power up with stock one and { replace one at a time by } double checking direction of throw. You will have to trim out area where servo goes in frame . Use a flat file to open up the hole a little. Make it so it installs with out over squeezing it. That will create binding and burn out your servo prematurely .
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks, will the stock electronics be ok, anything else to do?
Sabre39 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

ur goog if thats all u do a good thought would b 2 get a BEC to help/ takeover for the crummy 1 n the stock esc but its not a must just a decent idea

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in