PDA

View Full Version : Got a problem here guys

mnwizard
06-12-2010, 04:19 PM
My wife is off work for the summer and is talking about cleaning out the garage so we can move some stuff into it.

Here's the problem -

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ypacqw.jpg

How am I going to hide all the heli boxes?

I really hate to throw them away.

I'm afraid I may have to rent storage somewhere,

backburner1955
06-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Tell her that your garage is yours... You dont go in and rearrange her kitchen... haha nice meeting you Jack, she is sure to kill you if you take my advise.:YeaBaby:

Cant you put in the rafters of the garage?

Tomstoy2
06-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Colapse the smaller boxes and stuff them in a couple
large boxes. Maybe she will feel like your neglecting you hobby too much and offer you a new kit!

evlknvl
06-12-2010, 04:58 PM
LMAO, Pack all your clothes into them and take them with you cause she is gonna "kick your ass" when she sees that! :YeaBaby: Just a few helis there, lol.

redbird300
06-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Unfold all the boxes carefully, and make one (flat) pile. Put a large and strong piece of packing paper around the pile. Stick the whole thing on the backside of a large cupboard with hot glue or so, and push it against the wall. Make sure she can't see into the small opening between the wall and the cupboard, by putting a large or heavy object next to the opening at both sides, like another cupboard or so. Using a cupboard thats stands in a corner helps. She'll never notice. :lol:
Or you can send the boxes to me, I have plenty of room to hide them. Oh, don't bother taking the helis out of the boxes, they stack better when they're filled. ;)

Tomstoy2
06-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Leave it to Raf, what a sneaky bastard!:bad:bad:bad:bad

NAXAKSTA
06-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Bye Jack :whip

mnwizard
06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
You are a sneaky devil Raf, but I like it.

I can put the collapsed boxes behind one of the bookcases in my workshop and park my toolbox on the side to hide the gap.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to dispose of all the styrofoam.....

Ber60
06-12-2010, 09:18 PM
You can dissolve the styrofoam in bit of acetone and use it to coat the bookcases with :rolling

Flip465
06-12-2010, 09:28 PM
You can dissolve the styrofoam in bit of acetone and use it to coat the bookcases with :rolling

Would that make table legs more resistant to marking because of blade strikes ????

We all know that's what Jack needs.

Tomstoy2
06-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Kinda code label them and throw them in a box. WHEN she asks, just say you collected them to see if you could make some big play blocks for the kids.
Me, I'd just plan on having a bad back for a spell until the whole idea blows over.

heliman86
06-13-2010, 12:48 AM
see here is what you do when she see the boxes tell her you are keeping them for ebay sales in 20 years i sold the box to my grandads plastic B24 bomber from the 50's for little over a hundred lol tell her you are waiting for them to mature for an invest ment like i still have about 30 more boxes of model air planes and the planes i hung most of them in my sons room the rest are in the rafters in my side of the shed real cool battle scene in his room i have 3 B29 and 2 B17 in a V formation with bombs droping and P51's about 8 fighting off the Japs Zero's about 7 and wads of scetch paper painted black to simulate Flak fire it also helps when you have 12ft celings and a learge room i love old houses also ask to have a side of the shed/garadge she puts her stuff you put yours and little hint it helps to have a picture of your wife and a clock hanging amongst your tools so she know you think about her while you are piddling and are contious of the time good hints from a happy marrige:lol::lol:

Jonnyheli
06-13-2010, 05:09 AM
No, no, no you guys have this all wrong.

You simply wrap the boxes in christmas or birthday paper. And tell her you have bought her, her birthday/christmas presents early. But she has to wait untill christmas/birthday to open them!

She will probably go out and buy you another helicopter because you've thought about her.

It's a win win situation. Just make sure you buy some presents ready for xmas/bday that are roughly the same size:thumbup:

-Jonny

dayshaddow
06-13-2010, 05:10 AM
thats just pure cunning there jonny,next time im in a bind guess who is getting a pm :thumbup:

Flip465
06-13-2010, 07:15 AM
that's just pure cunning there jonny,next time im in a bind guess who is getting a pm :thumbup:

Hey Antony !

guess what mate ? You're into R/C helis & flying a Belt CP - - you're already in a bind ! :-D :-D :-D

copterboy
06-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Hey Guys,

Serious dumb question here....What is acetone?

I have seen things saying 'Do not use acetone sealant'? Can anyone explain, and prehaps if I learn something today....maybe something good will come from Jacks dilemma :YeaBaby:

redbird300
06-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Acetone is a chemical fluid, that dissolves a lot of other substances. It is often found in high concentrations in nail polish remover for example.

heliman86
06-13-2010, 03:00 PM
its in nail polish remover good engine cleaner for weed eaters and lawn mowers just add to fuel about half and half also it is used in the manufacturing of crystalmeth found that out from my narc friend lol that stuff is a mess and people are dumb enough to inject it in them selves with fertilizer and nailpolish remover liquified lithium and drain opener hey they ought to try drinking a mix of gas nitro rat poision and bleach and then snort a line of ajax lol lets see if that makes you high ..... idiots:smokin:

Tomstoy2
06-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Yeah! Kind of
like the time when I was Jonny's age and me and my friends went to Mexico,,,,,,

Flip465
06-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Acetone is a chemical fluid, that dissolves a lot of other substances. It is often found in high concentrations in nail polish remover for example.

Same stuff the local dip-stick sniff out of bottles in brown paper bags. IDIOTS ! That or petrol.
Often been temped to drop a lighted match into the open end of their bottle and wait the fun.

And - - - YES ! I REALLY HATE BLOODY JUNKIES ! ! !

End of rant.

dayshaddow
06-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Hey Antony !

guess what mate ? You're into R/C helis & flying a Belt CP - - you're already in a bind ! :-D :-D :-D

Same stuff the local dip-stick sniff out of bottles in brown paper bags. IDIOTS ! That or petrol.
Often been temped to drop a lighted match into the open end of their bottle and wait the fun.

And - - - YES ! I REALLY HATE BLOODY JUNKIES ! ! !

End of rant.

two quote's i couldnt agree more on..:cheers
there are only 4 good drugs out there
1 flying a heli :Bang
2 women :lol: :bad
3 caffine :wow2:
4 ant's home brew red wine..starting to become famous from parties and bbq's :noteworthy

and in that order for me :cheers

Jonnyheli
06-15-2010, 12:16 PM
two quote's i couldnt agree more on..:cheers
there are only 4 good drugs out there
1 flying a heli :Bang
2 women :lol: :bad
3 caffine :wow2:
4 ant's home brew red wine..starting to become famous from parties and bbq's :noteworthy

and in that order for me :cheers

Mmmmmm women