PDA

View Full Version : IP address Banned problem

friday1cat
07-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the Heli Freak adminastrator IP Banned page comming up every so offten? I get this :
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here (http://www.helifreak.com/sendmessage.php)
and then I can go back to where I was , start over fresh and get to a new thread. HF admin. said I was not on there banned list , after resetting my IP a week ago. Still have problems. I miss this, as I usr it as home page. Any help??????:confused:

lang123s
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
I've had that happen too....same exact thing. I never notified anyone though, far too lazy to do that.....

WillJames
07-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I has to be something with the rotating proxies with your provider as the last 2 IP's you submitted the contact us form are not on the ban list. There are very few providers who have this happen, I know AOL is one of them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ve1ahm
07-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I have had this happen three times in the last two weeks. I sent in the message about the ban but NEVER recieved a reply from anyone (.)

Gary

panzlflyer
07-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Im getting the same thing, dsl with AT&T, I switch off the router for 30secs or so and I guess it reaquires a new ip address and Im back on.
Has happened 3 times in the last month, never before that.