PDA

View Full Version : still LOVIN my ATOM

fenderstrat
07-07-2010, 09:31 PM
ya know, after almost 700 flights this heli still KICKS ASS.Mine is bone stock except for blades and paddles and it flies GREAT,looks cool,is durable and low maintanence.I just love the feel of this heli in the air.I know everyone is caught up in the 6HV right now and rightly so.I've been dragging my feet building mine,but I have some MAJOR funflys comming up, so mine will be in the air soon,and I know it is one awesome heli.But I went out for a few flights on the ATOM tonight(almost every night, it is now my daily go to heli) and its just a BLAST to fly.....just sharing:)

Cullen Colapietro
07-08-2010, 12:42 AM
I couldn't agree more. It is my daily flyer, along with a (I know) 250. The 250 is my beater. The 500 is where I first try the things I learned on my 250 and my 6HV is my baby. However, people are cought up in the 6HV because it can be anything you want it to. It can fly smooth precise 3D AND it can smack down with the best of them.

I do fly my 500 more than the 6HV.

TheBum
07-08-2010, 12:47 AM
My Atom 500 still gets the most flight time of any of my helis, but I'll soon see if a flybarless 6HV will break that magic.