PDA

View Full Version : Quad 330X-S DX7

jmsask
07-26-2010, 11:15 PM
I hope I can get some help. I have a new 330X-S I got today and I cant get it stable in the air. I have a DX7 that I set up but it's not right. Can someone post all the settings for it with a DX7. I have searched the posts here and have tried what they have said but it won't fly right it go's nose in and right I have trimmed it and it still wont fly right I have programed the ESC's and I have it at mid timing soft start and gov off have the motors right and have set the pot on the GU-344 over and over up a bit down a bit tried setting my expo's and it wont settle down. I have my throttle curve set up for 75% at the top do I set the sub trim to 75%? The gyro I set for 36% and 53%. I have my radio set for heli I tried the acro thing and it was worse. I have only had it since this morning and I'm ready to beat it to death with a hammer. But I hate giving up and know it's the radio setting's. I have the reverse's right it will go up then it's off and I cant control it.
Can anyone help with the settings?
Please help before I take up smoking pot!!!:arggg::smokin::arggg:
Joe

jmsask
07-26-2010, 11:43 PM
I programed the ESC's with a programing card not the radio is this my mistake?
I redid the programing for the ESC's with the radio after I tried the acro setup again and had it working well the I changed the LiPo from a 2S 2100 to a 3S 2200 and it went nuts I could hover it with the 2S but it flips over on the 3S.
I am ready to give up.

jmsask
07-27-2010, 04:23 PM
After more searching on other sites I got it thanks.