PDA

View Full Version : Unit not initialising

Egroeg
09-17-2010, 03:32 PM
I am extremely pleased with the performance of my flybarless unit.
Unfortunately I seem to have accidentally caused a problem.
The unit remains with a red led on and the speed controller will not beep or arm.
Specifically....after 4 flights today, I came home and decided to down load the recorded data.
I switched on the transmitter, then switched the helicopter on and opened the program and connected the usb cable.
I selected all cut and pasted everything on my desktop.
I then right clicked on the external device from My Computer and said format so as to clear all data.
There was an error report.
From then on the unit will not initialize and remains with the red LED on.
Anyone had this happen?
Please help

georgi UK
09-17-2010, 03:49 PM
=] system restore pc?? maybe... do you know how to??

georgi UK

Egroeg
09-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Problem lies surely that some file of some sort or another got erased from the unit its self,...so system restore on the PC has nothing to do really but thanks anyway.

RoToR ChAoS
09-17-2010, 04:33 PM
reconnect unit to pc via usb, open the GUI program, open utilitys and format microsd card, then it should be ok. :thumbup:

Egroeg
09-17-2010, 06:11 PM
OK...well nothing was happening because the computer would not connect.
After sitting there for about 3 minutes the computer recognised the drive, prompted me to quick format the external device...I did so but the programme would not connect so I renamed the external device SK720 and....alll is good to go...
Was really worried...canot stand the Idea of sending the unit to Canada and not be able to fly my Henseleit rigid...many thanks George

RoToR ChAoS
09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh ya i forgot the windows and the SK720 drive name thing. :Slap