PDA

View Full Version : I'm back with questions! ( It's been a while )

Rotorwacko
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Hello everyone. I've been gone a good while because I crashed my SR QUITE bad and didn't know how to fix the problem. I had to wait till my buddy could help me. Now I'm back and I need some help. I've been flying again and I'm realizing just how much that direct drive tail is holding me back. I desperately need a belt drive tail and a better gyro. If you guys could just link me up or something that'd be great! Thanks.

lazor 22
10-04-2010, 07:05 PM
http://www.performanceplusrc.com/servlet/the-1414/KX019005-T-dsh-REX-250SE-Super/Detail

And you get 10% off!

SYMAWD
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
If by belt tail you mean not an SR and mean cheap do not get a 250 clone. The only decent clones are 450s. Now everyone else, do not turn this into a clone thread.

JFandL
10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone. I've been gone a good while because I crashed my SR QUITE bad and didn't know how to fix the problem. I had to wait till my buddy could help me. Now I'm back and I need some help. I've been flying again and I'm realizing just how much that direct drive tail is holding me back. I desperately need a belt drive tail and a better gyro. If you guys could just link me up or something that'd be great! Thanks.

Ahhg! you know the SR is going to be a SR no matter what you install in it? Better gyro, belt options. all you will have is a very big price taged SR at the end of the day. Money saved for a T-rex if you don't upgrade to this point. A damned good idea. IMHO

dannylightning
10-04-2010, 08:02 PM
If by belt tail you mean not an SR and mean cheap do not get a 250 clone. The only decent clones are 450s. Now everyone else, do not turn this into a clone thread.

look i just cloned your message

the align heli's are when you start to get in to descent quality, any thing e flight is just cheep, sure u can get them to fly nice but you will need to upgrade, after getting a align heli i realize how much bettery they are.

i would keep flying the SR till you are ready to move on and when you are get your self somehthing nice.

kenkadish
10-04-2010, 08:04 PM
+1

John Shipley
10-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Enjoy the SR for what it is. If you what to go further into the hobby, get yourself a serious machine..... A stock SR can fly great if you already know how to fly and set it up, but it is easily the hardest heli to fly and learn on. If you have the $$ (or you have friends and family who will give you great presents) Get a good TX and heli....and thank me later.......J

Rotorwacko
10-05-2010, 07:23 PM
I think you guys are right. It's a fun chopper but I've grown out of it. It WAS hard to learn on but now I've got it down pretty well. I think it's that time....