PDA

View Full Version : Walkera 4g3 and setting 2602

MAMONOV
11-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Forgive for my English use translator
Here is and I have bought some more of itself small )) On sensations after Bleyda MSR so this simply very sharpin ) While it is got only hung tail to itself but wholly certain With classics with changeable at a walk face for the first time so vapour(pair) of the questions was accumulated unless will obstruct help please Strictly questions are connected with board 2602 instructions that is to say but she so waning Vobschem that mean the trace parameters but the main that to put(deliver) for beginner and simple flight not 3D?
1 - Gear that this ? possible expose nor and rev?
2 - V1 and V2 that this and what adjust? Call at in menu or not without fall?
3 - AUX in instructions nor word possible to expose nor or rev?
4 - EXP too nor word and too nor or rev?
5 - PLT PIT too most?
6 - RUDMIX nor or rev?
7 - RUDMIX GYRO on or off ?
the help what importances to put(deliver) but the main that signifies these parameters?
Or can will show the reference to DETAILED instruction of this transmitter and helicopter ?
IS it BEFOREHAND THANKED

If given question was discussed forgive - has not seen

pitchp
12-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Forgive for my English use translator
Here is and I have bought some more of itself small )) On sensations after Bleyda MSR so this simply very sharpin ) While it is got only hung tail to itself but wholly certain With classics with changeable at a walk face for the first time so vapour(pair) of the questions was accumulated unless will obstruct help please Strictly questions are connected with board 2602 instructions that is to say but she so waning Vobschem that mean the trace parameters but the main that to put(deliver) for beginner and simple flight not 3D?
1 - Gear that this ? possible expose nor and rev?
2 - V1 and V2 that this and what adjust? Call at in menu or not without fall?
3 - AUX in instructions nor word possible to expose nor or rev?
4 - EXP too nor word and too nor or rev?
5 - PLT PIT too most?
6 - RUDMIX nor or rev?
7 - RUDMIX GYRO on or off ?
the help what importances to put(deliver) but the main that signifies these parameters?
Or can will show the reference to DETAILED instruction of this transmitter and helicopter ?
IS it BEFOREHAND THANKED

If given question was discussed forgive - has not seen

Buy the 2801 TX, i'll try to help you then

carpz1000
12-14-2010, 09:24 PM
ummm try www.walkera.com (http://www.walkera.com)
there is some setup information there i had the 2602 on my 4g3 and i honestly couldnt tell you what was normal and reversed on the servos
you