Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mSR

mSR Blade (eFlite) Micro SR Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default I switched flybar and developed TBE.. what the heck

Ok I have three flybars, I went to put a new one on and developed major TBE. What the heck did I do wrong. I took the whole top section off replaced the flybar and then put the top section back on. I tried to switch back to the other flybar to see if it was just a bad flybar and the same thing. all the links are in the right spot I used the swash adjustment tool and everything. The only thing I can think of is the top blade mount I must have put it on wrong or something, any ideas?
Perschek is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Wow I just got a new flybar and links in the mail today. I seriously can't believe the change it made to the helicopter. Anyone that hasn't changed your links and other wearable parts in a while DO IT! I had to put it back on the non agressive balls because its response is twice as fast now. They must have been worn out or bent or something because its so much better now.

NO MORE TBE at all.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

They are the sort of heli that suffers for worn out parts. I keep a stock of links. Its the simple things with the mSR that make a difference.
Corrari is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Are all of the manufacturing bumps (on the shaft of your links) facing away from the mainshaft? Make sure they're all going the right direction. I'd also check that your rubber o-rings are inside the rotorhead and both even and not squished or pinched.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Do the links only go on one way. I seem to have trouble getting it on every once in a while, then I turn it around and it goes on fine. I'm going to check the manufacturing marks as you said, this will probably answer my question. I just ordered a bunch of links, I really couldn't believe the difference it made. I'm sure snapping them off and on as I did when I was trying to figure out my problem caused them to become loose and sloppy. I remember reading the TBE sticky but I don't recall seeing that in there. but I'm a skimmer so I probably missed it haha. I thought for sure it was flybar related, now I have a ton of extra flybars at least.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in