PDA

View Full Version : NEW upgraded 600 size from Align!

Pages : 1 [2]

celm
01-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Things that i think should be included...

1. 3rd Bering block
2. It should come stock with 2mm thick frames

the RC aerodyne kit uses 3 bearing block with 600N mainshaft and 2mm frame.
the frame is wider also so you can fit a scorpion motor in there with out modding the frame and motor mount.
it also comes with metal tailblade grips as well as pinned rear tail case

rceccleston
01-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Align already has a deal going with Castle on the ICE 120HV, how hard to get the ICE 80HV too?
Align already sell Castle Creation products. :thumbup:

http://www.align.com.tw/shop/images/castle_logo01.jpg
Castle Electric Equipment (http://www.align.com.tw/shop/index.php?cPath=22_119)

raptor50luvver
01-08-2011, 06:45 AM
I think it would be cool if Align made a 600HV kit, why not, they are copying KDE stuff like the servo bracket on the 700, anti rotation bracket... Why not take a bunch of our "research" and capitalize on it?

Align already has a deal going with Castle on the ICE 120HV, how hard to get the ICE 80HV too? Who better to build a ESP frame with 3 bearing blocks than them? Or to build a lower KV 600MX motor... the 600MX 550?

Make it the 600HV3G... all we need is RX and Batteries...

I know have them make the frames Nitro wide, put the motor on top and give us a battery tray that slides under like the 700E.. 3600s could be used then, you would get 6 minutes of flight time @ 2200 smack flying HS! :thumbup: Oh hell yes!

I agree,they need to make an HV version to compete with the Logo 600,Furion 50,6hv etc.

Keep the 700E layout but just shrink it down to run 620 blades.Two packs in between the frames,10 or 12s this is what 600 size electrics need,6s on a heli this big just does not cut it now.

I see no reason why they would not make a 600HV,there is not much else they can design now and their design team has got to be doing something.Not unless they just plan to bring out LLE or V2 versions of everything else...

suresharp
01-08-2011, 10:50 AM
I have asked Align if the 600 would be discontinued when 550 was coming out. They told me that the 600 was their best seller and would keep making it. They also wanted to know who keeps saying it is discontinued. They created the 550 because they had so many request for that size from other parts of the world. Mr Danial Woe of Align was very firm in his reply.

DesJardins
01-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I also talked to Align and was told the 550 was made based on other companies making that size ans demand. BUT..... I wouldn't be surprised to so changed to the current line up within 2011

celm
01-08-2011, 11:15 PM
the 550 seems like that confused out of place step child

JesusFreak
01-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I agree,they need to make an HV version to compete with the Logo 600,Furion 50,6hv etc.

Keep the 700E layout but just shrink it down to run 620 blades.Two packs in between the frames,10 or 12s this is what 600 size electrics need,6s on a heli this big just does not cut it now.

I see no reason why they would not make a 600HV,there is not much else they can design now and their design team has got to be doing something.Not unless they just plan to bring out LLE or V2 versions of everything else...

I agree. On 6S the 600 is a bit of a yawner. I use an 8S setup and it's just the right balance for me. I use two 4S packs, which keeps the costs quite reasonable. I'm glad Align is teaming with Castle, the stock Align ESCs leave a bit to be desired. Honestly, the Rotorworkz HFE Xtreme frame is about the best frame for a 600 I've seen. I'd like to see the CF bearing blocks replaced with Aluminum and I'd also like to see a way to support the motor on both the top and bottom. I think it would reduce bearing failure on the Scorpion motors greatly.