PDA

View Full Version : Torquemaster 180 with Mavrikk Starter Wand and Two 7S NiMh 4600 Packs! Tons of Power!

Justin Pucci
01-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Hey all,

I'm getting out of nitro helis and going all electric for the time being, so I've decided to sell my Torquemaster 180 Starter with Mavrikk Starter Wand and Two Duratraxx DTX 7-cell NiMh 4600mAh packs. This beast has the two packs in series at 16V and has always started my 50's and 90's with no issues. The batteries really only require charging a few times per year. I only charged them twice during the entire last summer season and I flew quite a bit! Also, the starter wand pulls out of the one-way bearing and can be stowed in a slot on the rubber battery holders so that it's more compact during transportation to and from the field.

I'm looking to get $75 Paypal'd/shipped for the entire setup. I only accept Paypal and the fees are already included…no gift garbage! ;) Shipping is included to the lower 48 via USPS.

I have tons of feedback on this site, the other site, RCGroups, and eBay, so buy with confidence. Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

Cheers,
-->Justin

Justin Pucci
01-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Photos posted! :)

Justin Pucci
01-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Sold pending payment! :)

Justin Pucci
01-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Sold!