PDA

View Full Version : Finally,I Think Its Finished (Hover Test Vid)

Jupiter20060
02-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Well Its been in the closet since last yr. Last yr. I just had the BL main motor and the N60 brushed tail motor.The little tail motor did'nt last long enough to even get all the bugs worked out before it was toast. So this yr. I put the Neu 12-30-4000 BL tail motor on with a CC Thunderbird 9 ESC.This was the first hover without the training gear.It hovered great. It has a Venom 3200 BL main motor with a Venom 20amp ESC.a 6100e RX controlled with a DX7 TX. Im using Eflite DS75 servos with an Eflite G110 gyro .And for my flight skills seems to be holding the tail ok. It arms up so well that sometimes you don't even have to push left rudder for it to arm center.Sometime you have to hold left stick though.I know Its a Venom Night Ranger 3D,And not an Eflite Blade CP.But their almost the same.They both have tail motors. Dennis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5HwPWbIKQ

mammann55
02-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Man thats a sweet looking Heli. How long have you been flying?

Bluerocktj
02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Nice! :thumbup: Good to finally see it flying!

Jupiter20060
02-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Been messing around with the helis since 2007.Went thru a Blade CP (original) before I learned about Helifreak.Really learned myself as no one around where I live flys helis.Thank the Lord for Helifreak and simulators;).Want to say Thanks again Bluerocket for all your help and advice on getting this thing working.It really flys sweet for such a little heli.And all the different parts thats on it :YeaBaby:. Thanks,Dennis