PDA

View Full Version : Gaui X7 Video

Fabien
05-23-2011, 06:57 PM
HI,

i did not know where to post it as ther eis no X7 Thread yet, so here is a small video of JOnathan Bossion flying the X7 at the France 3D Cup last week end.

The video is a bit large to download ( 1080p) but when i compress it in mp4 / divx it's getting quite shaky :(

http://www.xtravaganza-engineering.fr/videos/Jonathan_X7.wmv

The X7 is really a very well built machine, if they could come up tiwh a more agressive canopy, this would be nice !

The motor on this one is a 5020, tons of power ! But Jonathan can fly up to 6mn with it, he flew with turnigy standard batteries.

Maintenance is so easy on it, everything is strong and simple and well, it's a machine you can crash and rebuild on the field during funflies with a lot of ease. I like it a lot : ) . You can remove the entire tail boom with the conical gear easy, and the conical gear end is guided in a bearing to ensure perfect pressure over the crown gear ( reinforced with a metal plate).

Main rotor uses the same system as the Shape Rigid, it works, it's simple and well nothing mroe to say than " wow" for their first 700, they did really very good !!!!

I'll post the video of the music flight later this week,

BEst regards,
Fabien

akamullen
05-24-2011, 12:14 AM
HI,

i did not know where to post it as ther eis no X7 Thread yet, so here is a small video of JOnathan Bossion flying the X7 at the France 3D Cup last week end.

The video is a bit large to download ( 1080p) but when i compress it in mp4 / divx it's getting quite shaky :(

http://www.xtravaganza-engineering.fr/videos/Jonathan_X7.wmv

The X7 is really a very well built machine, if they could come up tiwh a more agressive canopy, this would be nice !

The motor on this one is a 5020, tons of power ! But Jonathan can fly up to 6mn with it, he flew with turnigy standard batteries.

Maintenance is so easy on it, everything is strong and simple and well, it's a machine you can crash and rebuild on the field during funflies with a lot of ease. I like it a lot : ) . You can remove the entire tail boom with the conical gear easy, and the conical gear end is guided in a bearing to ensure perfect pressure over the crown gear ( reinforced with a metal plate).

Main rotor uses the same system as the Shape Rigid, it works, it's simple and well nothing mroe to say than " wow" for their first 700, they did really very good !!!!

I'll post the video of the music flight later this week,

BEst regards,
Fabien

No problem on the size, the bigger the file the better the quality, usually... just have to right click and save as.. no problems and thanks for the vid....

any word on a release date yet, I heard September... man I hope not, its winter here by then.....

torana74
05-24-2011, 07:15 AM
thanks Fabien. Downloading as i type this :)

I can't get enough of seeing this. So so so so so so so want one:drool:

Vas

Fabien
05-24-2011, 07:19 AM
I want one also lol !!!!

BEst regards,

Fabien

torana74
05-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Fabien's vid direct youtube link.Thanks mate:thumbup: I can't stop drooling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9SYy_Z8Fs&hd=1

Vas

crf69
09-07-2011, 11:38 AM
sick!!!!!:clap