PDA

View Full Version : I need to locate a Dragonus Pro for a child--Please help!!

ViperDrags44
03-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Greetings All

I need to locate a new or used kit or one that is used: Dragonus Pro 450 heli. I have looked on Hover Hobbies and they are out of stock and also do not answer there e-mails. The only other one that I have found looks to be in France!! This is for The Children With Needs Foundation.

We have a teenager that saw one in RC Heli magazine and has his heart set on one. He is fighting Cancer and we would like to boost his outlook on life. :)

Anything you can do to help will be much desired.

Many thanks and God Bless!!

Brian :glasses2:

ViperDrags44
03-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Greetings Everyone:

In this wonderful forum site called HeliFreak we have some of the biggest names in the hobby and Sport of Helicopter Flying and nobody can tell me where I can find a Dragonus Pro? :DH (Please see previous post) for a young teenage boy who has terminal Cancer?! :(:dontknow

I refuse to believe this!!! Please help me help him! :kiss

I have not had even one reply to my original post, that is sad :(

Well, thanks anyway, I will try to interest him in something else or some other heli. :thumbup:

Best Regards to all.

Brian :glasses2:

PBMAXX
03-24-2007, 03:24 AM
I bet others besides myself went looking around the net, EBay, and other sites when you first asked the question. There just aren't any used ones around. Here is a link to a new kit and some package deals http://www.rc-expert.com/product.php?pid=195
And by the way, God bless the child (and you.) I hope he eventually finds what he wants before it's too late, Cancer is a terrible thing, it's taken many of my family members and hangs like a dark cloud over us. To have someone like you to help sounds like he will get the Helicopter one way or another...
Paul :glasses2:

sleddog7
03-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Does he fly?
Try to interest him in a Llama or something simpler that he can enjoy without the weeks frustration required to learn.

aaxiss
03-24-2007, 11:36 AM
honestly getting a heli where parts support is better would be a better idea , Having spent alot of time myself sick andin the hospital I know it's a hell of a lot less frustrating being able to send someone down to the local hobby shop to get a part than to have to try and hunt one down online for a product that isn't as widely supported :mrgreen:

bikeracer
03-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Just looked on Hoverhobbies and there are various Dragonus heli's in stock,Terry is also very quick sending spares out,I just had some in less than a week to the UK.

I've got an Elite and I'm very pleased with it,the kit is excellent and well made.

Allan

PlasticHead
03-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Bricobrac over in rcgroups.com works with or for the European distributer of Dragonus Heli's so you could check with him. Look here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=11508