PDA

View Full Version : replacement screws for tail blade grips -> tail shaft?

lonwa
07-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Hello,

Novus 125CP/4G6S

I was a little over zealous replacing the tail blade grips and one of the screws that attaches the grip to the tail shaft had the head of the screw break off. I ordered the replacement tail shaft but it did not come with the screws. Neither did the blade grips. I checked numerous other spare parts that I had to see if I could take a screw from one of them, but none fit. Is my only option to buy the "set of screws" to get this specific screw?

Thanks

Lonwa

raptorddd
07-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Hello,

Novus 125CP/4G6S

I was a little over zealous replacing the tail blade grips and one of the screws that attaches the grip to the tail shaft had the head of the screw break off. I ordered the replacement tail shaft but it did not come with the screws. Neither did the blade grips. I checked numerous other spare parts that I had to see if I could take a screw from one of them, but none fit. Is my only option to buy the "set of screws" to get this specific screw?

you have to order the set of screw if i remember right none of the parts comes with screws.. :)

lonwa
07-08-2011, 09:54 PM
I did order it up from wow, but it also did not have it. :arggg:

where else can I get it?

lonwa
07-09-2011, 11:53 PM
scratch that.I went back to WOW's website, and realized they sell two different sets of screws. I of course bought the wrong ones. Ordered up the other set and hopefully it will have what i need.

Thanks,

Lonwa

raptorddd
07-10-2011, 12:32 AM
you can always try clubheli.com since you are in LA CA it will get there in 3-4 days..