PDA

View Full Version : BL hiccup - problem SOLVED

utrinque
08-11-2011, 07:10 AM
I have startedto experience a hiccuo of my BL motor.

My setup:
- ADH50 11500kv 1mm shaft
- stock 8 teeth pinion (I removed it from brushed motor)
- EA-048 Xtreme Production Brushed to Brushless Signal Converter
- Walkera CB100 regulator HM-4#3B-Z-34 (WK-WST-10A-L) - unfortunatelly this one is not programable.

After dozens of flights, most often in full throttle, engine breaks periodically.

I do not blame motor because I tried two of them.

Should I blame regulator timing or EA-048 signal converter?

I have ordered programable regulator form China... but you know, it is difficult to be patient.

I put brushed motor in mCP X. I was surprised how WEAK it is. After I got use to BL there is no way back. I became power hungry :peace

SOLUTION:

I do not have another regulator yet so I decided to use another signal converter. I do not blame converter. Probably soldering was not perfect. Now it flies very well.

tntburnett
08-11-2011, 07:21 AM
I have startedto experience a hiccuo of my BL motor.

My setup:
- ADH50 11500kv 1mm shaft
- stock 8 teeth pinion (I removed it from brushed motor)
- EA-048 Xtreme Production Brushed to Brushless Signal Converter
- Walkera CB100 regulator HM-4#3B-Z-34 (WK-WST-10A-L) - unfortunatelly this one is not programable.

After dozens of flights, most often in full throttle, engine breaks periodically.

I do not blame motor because I tried two of them.

Should I blame regulator timing or EA-048 signal converter?

I have ordered programable regulator form China... but you know, it is difficult to be patient.

I put brushed motor in mCP X. I was surprised how WEAK it is. After I got use to BL there is no way back. I became power hungry :peace

I had the same issue I found that my main board positive wire was loose. So I gave a very lite pull and the wire came right off of the board. So I resolder it and she is good as new :-).
Have a blessed week
Isaac

Sent from my DROIDX

utrinque
08-11-2011, 10:21 AM
I had the same issue I found that my main board positive wire was loose. So I gave a very lite pull and the wire came right off of the board. So I resolder it and she is good as new :-).
Have a blessed week
Isaac

Thank you. Your solution also worked for me. Probably due to vibrations some points can require resoldering from time to time.