PDA

View Full Version : We love our mcpx helis but...

Supaplums
09-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Hahaha!! Love looking around in this forum and finding out what the newest fix for this little guy is. It's getting to the point where it's funny though. I was just reading over the latest "rubber band servo" post and the bubble gum and shoestring response made me laugh so hard as I looked at my completely battered mcpx. Don't get me wrong, I'm not poking fun at these ingenious fixes! We all do what we gotta do to keep it flying:thumbup: My mcpx "is more machine now than man, twisted and E-vil". (Sorry, Star Wars geek quote) I've used every thing I can think of to fix up my bird. Paper clips, toothpicks, thread, ca glue, rope, metal flashing, plywood, PVC pipe, and a touch of olive oil till it's golden brown! Everyone keep fighting the good fight and keep that Frankenbird flying!

Varc
09-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Handy-man's secret weapon, duct-tape!

scar308
09-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Wow...so far i have only got to CA, hotglue, thread, and tape. Soon have to do my paper clip body post mod. Cant wait for my order from rcfoam (http://www.rcfoam.com) to come home so i can finally make my new booms. The stock one lasted crunched up fixed with CA and thread!

Supaplums
09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Oh, almost forgot about wishes, good intentions, and sunshine dust!

babyuh1
09-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Handy-man's secret weapon, duct-tape!

It will fly much better if you use Duck-tape! :peace
But be careful or you might have a quack up! :nanabobo