View Full Version : Disaster averted
09-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Went out this evening for a second flight, started spooling up and it started to lean to the right gave it a little left cyclic to correct and nothing. Upon inspection I noticed my aileron wire had come out of the RX. All plugs are now held in with some silicone glue rubber glue.
09-30-2011, 08:22 PM
09-30-2011, 09:05 PM
09-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Ya, it could have been bad, real bad!! Glad it didn't happen once it was in the air. It shocked me how little force was required for that plug to come loose..
09-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Glad you caught it in time, sir!
10-02-2011, 09:52 PM
One word ... Shoegoo :)
10-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Heck ya, I used some DAP silicone sealant. No problems now. Would have used hot glue but misplaced my gun.