PDA

View Full Version : Engine Scale Fuselage for Velocity 90

bigboy4eva
10-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Hi guys; i am new to the forum so i appologise if this has been posted before.

I am looking to get a Velocity 90 flybar, it will be intially set up as a trainer and eventually set up for more advanced stuff like 3D. Can you please recommend the engine type suiteable for the v90. Is it also possible to do a 4 blade conversion for the v90. I am also intrested in getting a scale fuselage for it to be fitted on later. I am especially intrested in the Bell 417 (SAR or EMS), UH-1 something similar to the thunder tiger but big enough for the velocity or AS 365 Dauphin . I am also looking for other scale accessories such as lights, winch, weapon systems, antennas. It doesnt matter if the fuselage are painted or not.

I look forward to your response.

heli
10-04-2011, 04:59 AM
I have the O.S. 91 HZ-R in mine. Many others also have the YS .91 SR 3DS. More popular these days will be the new YS 120 when it is available.

Tradhunt
10-04-2011, 07:41 PM
OS 91HZ or HZR, YS91Sr or SR3ds are all good engine's. I've become a big fan of the newer OS engine's but like the YS's as well.

You can't go wrong with eather.

I had a YS91SR in mine and it was very powerful.

I'm not sure on how much knowledge you have on nitro engine's but it might be a good idea to take a trip to the local field and talk with some of the nitro guys and see if they would help with tuning and setup... If you don't have much nitro knowledge;

heli
10-04-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure on how much knowledge you have on nitro engine's but it might be a good idea to take a trip to the local field and talk with some of the nitro guys and see if they would help with tuning and setup... If you don't have much nitro knowledge;

To add to this point, it is also highly recommended to use what the guys use at the local field so you can ask for help. This of course is assuming you are new to the Nitro Engines.