PDA

View Full Version : Finally success!

toonttm
10-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Finally put 2 paks in today incident free! nice hover and some forward flight and autos..it just floated down, all in a good breeze as well. Tail seems to need a constant right input so I'll try and trim it next time.

Murphys law - I just bought 5 sets of blades, 5 feathering shafts, 5 main shafts, 2 booms, 2 skid sets etc and I didn't need any of it!

Overall very impressed after battling a HoneyBee FP. It almost reminded me of the mSR, except way more responsive and a more than a little itimidating

Was tempted to try things I do on the sim but somehow managed to restrain myself, I tend to rush things at the end which often leads to disaster, lol.

Onwards and upwards, holiday tomorrow so will try and get 4 packs done then start thinking about starting some circuits. (after of course checking every nut and bolt) :thumbup:

horigan
10-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Sweet!

Deet
10-22-2011, 10:12 PM
just nudge the tail servo a few mm back and forwards along the boom to tune out the drift, nice to hear you got it in the air

flerpie
10-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Murphys law - I just bought 5 sets of blades, 5 feathering shafts, 5 main shafts, 2 booms, 2 skid sets etc and I didn't need any of it!

You will :)

ugoferri
10-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Hahaha u never know when u r gonna need the spare parts! I love the feelin' of a flight with no crashes !!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650