PDA

View Full Version : play in the main gear /hub

Pages : 1 [2]

Jeff_Barrett
12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Keep us updated...

src053
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
have a look and see if this sounds like yours at all !!

can a worn out pinion sound like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFTg35Ntf0c

This is how my 6HV has always sounded. I just assumed that was normal...
I use a GY750 and it flys nice

joliecoeur13
12-23-2011, 11:56 AM
This is how my 6HV has always sounded. I just assumed that was normal...
I use a GY750 and it flys nice

well that's good to know !! most of the vibs came from the motor , I changed the can/shaft and it's a lot better , now they send me the wrong one way assy !! so it's been sitting on my shelf !! sort of give up for now ...

Ah Clem
12-23-2011, 01:07 PM
joliecoeur13,

Don't give up, sir!

Did you askeJeff Barrett (Compass Distributor for Canada who posted, above) about the auto clutch, directly?

I am sure he has, or will see, your last post.

I am sure you will be well taken care of.

Jeff_Barrett
12-23-2011, 02:50 PM
The one-way hub assembly didn't come from us (we didn't have stock at the time).

We have it now and we're more than happy to assist, though. :)

joliecoeur13
12-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Jeff helped me a great deal :thumbup: Nankin was suposed to send me the proper one way , after that should be good but sitting next to it is a LOGO500 se which runs smooth like a mcpx !! so ya ...
I have the feeling the sk720 is a bit too sensitive for vibration and I don't think it will ever be happy on this 6HV...

Happy Holidays to all

sarpilot
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I shall bring this back from the dead. When I rebuilt the thing after last crash I did not have a sleeve for the one way so just reused it as it looked ok. Working on it today I have alot of vibes in the boom and maybe. .5-1mm up and down play between the main and taildrive gear.
I do have a new sleeve in stock that I could install (wish I had 6 hours ago when I had it all apart). Do you guys think this play could be causing this vibration?
Thx…

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

sarpilot
10-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Well out of desperation I just took it all back apart. New auto rotation sleeve and bolt, same .5mm play. Installed belt as loose as I could without it skipping.
Brief runup before wife kicked me out of kitchen pretty much same vibes down the boom I mean the heli does not shake or anything but holding the boom you can feel it. I guess as long as it doesn't freak the microbeast out which it apparently it is not it is ok…

sarpilot
10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Well 15 more minutes bench testing now everything other than the tail drive gear is essentially new. Bob's tail grip slop mod completed I cannot make the Microbeast glitch no matter how hard I try. I guess the .5mm gear play is how it is, although it would have been nice for at least one person to say ya it is that way you are chasing phantoms.
In any case gonna put babys shoes back on plan to remaiden in am big a field on edge of subdivision.
I need to warm up with this before I try 7HV which sits at the ready for maiden…