PDA

View Full Version : my pro is getting some love

txflyer
05-12-2007, 09:06 PM
well in a deal that should be completed in thenext few days im trading realflight g3.5 for a bare bones for a rex450 sa, with 430l motor. both new and never flown. the guy is also being kool enough to through in a cnc head for my cpp. he sold his cpp and the guy didnt want it. im stoked on this deal. kinda sucks that i wont have a sim anymore. but hell 2 helis i can use my pro as a sim.. i will post pics of the head and rex when i get them tuesday or wensday. the head appears to be a micro heli head but wont know till its here.

Gino CP
05-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal. Bigger is the way to go. I'd take any variant of the TRex any day.

txflyer
05-13-2007, 09:17 PM
ya man i was amazed at this deal esp since i had only had the listing up for less then 24 hours.

now i gotta start putting the rest of it all togather. im waiting to hear back on a semi built track car ive been driving and building for the last 3 years. since i just got a mustang. if that deal goes through im going to pick up a dx7, the servos and gyro, cells all of that. then i was thinking of getting a rex600 kit. dont know if want nitro or electric. im thinking tho that if i go nitro i might as well skip the 600 and get a .90 bird.