PDA

View Full Version : It's alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Sauceynuts
12-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Hopefully (but doubtfully), I have made my final upgrade to my Bee. I swapped the stock stuff for the CP3 3-in-1, main motor, and direct drive tail motor and tail prop. It's flight capable, but the tail prop isn't getting enough push even with the trim pushed all the way to the right. What did I do wrong???

Oldladypilot
12-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Did you try adjusting the proportional? After all those changes you'll need to.

Check out Viet Lama's "get the most out of your stock Gyro" thread in the info section on this forum.

Which direct drive set up did you get?

Sauceynuts
12-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Did you try adjusting the proportional? After all those changes you'll need to.

Check out Viet Lama's "get the most out of your stock Gyro" thread in the info section on this forum.

Which direct drive set up did you get?
No. I haven't heard of that. I put the stock motor from the HB CP3 for the DD effect with the CP3 tail prop. I cant seem to find that thread. Where are you looking?

Sauceynuts
12-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Ok...I just found the thread. It looks like my problem may be solved. Thx!

Hey Viet-Lama...I wanna have your baby!

Viet-Lama
12-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Hey Viet-Lama...I wanna have your baby!

:wow2: :wow2: With a name like SauceyNuts, I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing! :wow2::wow2:

Oldladypilot
12-10-2011, 05:01 PM
:wow2: :wow2: With a name like SauceyNuts, I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing! :wow2::wow2:

Not to mention his signature...... Hey Sauceynuts, No it's not!

Sauceynuts
12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
You know you love it...both of you...LOVE IT!!!

Viet-Lama
12-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Not to mention his signature

Sauceynuts is a guy?

:wow2: :wow2: :banana :wow2: :wow2: :banana :wow2: :wow2: :banana :wow2: :wow2:

Sauceynuts
12-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Yes... I'm a hetero guy who's very secure in his sexuality and has a sense of humor about myself :clappp:):YeaBaby::Bliss:smokin::smokin::popcorn:w oohoo

Sauceynuts
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Not to mention his signature...... Hey Sauceynuts, No it's not!
You must be an older woman. Ladies now-a-days want thier guy to be james bond with abs and cash to blow...not into toys. Trust me... I date them!

Oldladypilot
12-12-2011, 11:18 AM
James Bond type guys with 6 pack abs and money to burn are fine with me! :)

I'm not offended by your forum name.

I just thought the statement you made in your previous signature was inappropriate for a forum read by all sexes and age groups.

Changing it just shows that you do have some class.

Luke Warmwater
12-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Ladies now-a-days want thier guy to be james bond with abs and cash to blow...not into toys. Trust me... I date them!

If they don't want men into toys, and you play with helis, you can't be dating them that much!
;)

Luke Warmwater
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
James Bond type guys with 6 pack abs and money to burn are fine with me! :)

I can do better than 6 pack abs......I've got a keg on the way!
:)

Steemo
12-12-2011, 03:02 PM

:face
Here's your coat...

:lol:

Sauceynuts
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
If they don't want men into toys, and you play with helis, you can't be dating them that much!
;)
I lie and hide them alot.

Viet-Lama
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM

:rotf

Viet-Lama
12-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I just showed this thread to my girlfriend, she got a kick out of it.

Saucey, what part of Maryland are you from? My GFs from Bowie and we recently visited.

Oldladypilot
12-13-2011, 08:30 AM
I lie and hide them alot.

I'm different.
If I went to guy's place and saw RC heli's it would just double my interest in him.
But, he'd have to drag me away from the helis in order to pursue other "activities"!

Sauceynuts
12-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I just showed this thread to my girlfriend, she got a kick out of it.

Saucey, what part of Maryland are you from? My GFs from Bowie and we recently visited.
Edgewater. It's 5 minutes from Bowie. If you guys are ever in Edgewater, look for the really good looking guy. That's me! :happyd

Sauceynuts
12-13-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm different.
If I went to guy's place and saw RC heli's it would just double my interest in him.
But, he'd have to drag me away from the helis in order to pursue other "activities"!

That's just you. MOST women don't see hobbies that don't include spanding money on them as a good thing for a dude to do. That's why I say you must be older than 35. The "modern" woman is selfish. Selfish, but dumb...that's why I lie...cause it's easy and it works. Don't be offended...I'm being honest.

Steemo
12-13-2011, 03:09 PM
That's just you. MOST women don't see hobbies that don't include spanding money on them as a good thing for a dude to do. That's why I say you must be older than 35. The "modern" woman is selfish. Selfish, but dumb...that's why I lie...cause it's easy and it works. Don't be offended...I'm being honest.

I think it's unfair to generalize and say all "modern" women are like that. I'm in my 20s and I have many female friends my age and younger who are very down to earth people while still being very feminine or "girlie" if you like. Maybe you should stop looking for the shallow, self centered, privileged types and start dating some real young women.

Steemo
12-13-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm different.

I think this statement is actually helping SN's argument regarding rc helis being vajayjay repellant. :roll: just in a completely opposite way.

Sauceynuts
12-13-2011, 05:12 PM
I think it's unfair to generalize and say all "modern" women are like that. I'm in my 20s and I have many female friends my age and younger who are very down to earth people while still being very feminine or "girlie" if you like. Maybe you should stop looking for the shallow, self centered, privileged types and start dating some real young women.
Steemo... I don't think I like you. You're in your 20's, which is like being a toddler, except without all those dumb ideas of how the world works. Second, you're in Australia... these are modern american women I am refering to (it's ok...as I said...you're in your 20's). And finally, I was nice to reply to your smart ass comment with grace the first time...now I'll let you have it, duche. You know nothing of what were talking about, kid so just be quiet, keep your replies about heli's, and don't get too social with me...I'm a sociopath! I'm a New Yorker!

Steemo
12-13-2011, 05:15 PM
So offended.

:Stay:rc:troll

Sauceynuts
12-13-2011, 05:20 PM
So offended.

:Stay:rc:troll
I hope you get painful brain, rectal and prostate cancer at the same time.