PDA

View Full Version : www.ScaleRCHelis.com is THE place for Scale Heli Information

WillJames
12-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Hi Everybody,

Thank you for visiting the FREAK Scale Forum. We have some eye candy, here on the FREAK, but we recommend www.ScaleRCHelis.com as the #1 resource on the internet for Scale R/C helicopter Information and assistance. Please visit/join and see for yourself. They are the stuff that killed Elvis when it comes to Scale!!

www.ScaleRCHelis.com = :glasses: :glasses2: :smokin: :clappp

scalerchelisdotcom
12-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Will,

Ah man, you are wonderful!!! Thank you Very much for pointing the Curious our way!

We really did not kill Elvis but you never know... I could have had a hand in it I suppose...

So, if you curious about Scale and even Micro or Giant scale we welcome you over to our Pad! Soon we will get Will and the crew here into something that ressembles a REAL Helicopter!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

Dr.Tim
12-21-2004, 11:29 AM
Awsome Site!!

Hotshot Charlie
12-21-2004, 11:36 AM
I am a scale fan.... just need some money to get my little Hawk Sport converted to a Twinstar or something.... I think there are a lot of helifreaks like me that love the scale stuff..... Chris, I think you can convert a few if you push a few of the right buttons.

scalerchelis.com is a great website, first class. Chris and Dan have done some great work there.

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Heli_jack
12-21-2004, 04:00 PM
It's my home away from home, so is this place. Heck we don't need to convert anyone, do both!
Jack :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BigD
12-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the good word y'all. Chris and I do what we can but the member base is what makes ScaleRCHelis.com what it is. We have a great group that is very dedicated to scale and helping anyone that has a question. I have been with HeliFreak since day one and this site is equally as awesome, the gang here is great! I know a large portion of this gang personally since I live here in the southeast with most of them and they are all first rate...

...well all except that "H to the C" guy :lol: :lol:

ok ok... :noteworthy :noteworthy :noteworthy

RickVS
09-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi. I have tried twice to register with this site with 2 different email addresses and user names, however the site never sends me an activation email. If you go to FAQ, it says to contact an administrator, which you CAN NOT DO if you're not registered!!!!! So I'm stuck. Does anyone know who I can email over there to get this fixed? Thanks! Rick