PDA

View Full Version : Barebone TrexE Pro 500 Build

Avery144
01-15-2012, 09:22 AM
Hey everyone,
First off I am not going to retype everything that I had in the old post until I see if I am going to get banned again.

My old user name was avery155, when I got up this morning it says that I was auto banned for spam/bot. The ban lift date is set to never.

I am a little confused and I know most forums if your banned and sign back up your banned again. All I have posted was by build thread. I dont think that is spam, however as great as a community this is, if I get banned again I guess I will have to find a new forum (I really don't want to do that).

So thanks everyone and hopefully I'll get the green light and I can start uploading my pics and stuff again.:confused:

NCcraig
01-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Did you try getting hold of Will to find out what was going on?

Avery144
01-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Great idea I just sent him a message, thanks!

Blayd
01-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I dont think there was anything in your build thread that was weird.. odd... how about it Will? what happened?

MrHeliNewbie
01-15-2012, 09:09 PM
They haven't banned me yet....... :badair:
Almost all my post are :bs
I'm sure it was a 2.4 glitch / brown out.....

Avery155
01-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Hey everyone. I'm back up and so is my old build thread. There was just a glitch or accident with this account. So I'm off to my old restored build thread to do some updating.

Thanks again Will!

Blayd
01-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Will's the man for sure.. although I think I'm on his Crap list... I think I angered him with a remark in a thread and he closed it....:oops:

Good to see it was just a glitch of some kind!!!