PDA

View Full Version : Please Post Pics of Your MQX!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

tntburnett
01-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Here is my Q again this time with a lil face lift.

Be blessed
Isaac

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Here are a few pics I took and the pics of it flying I took also while I was flying it that's how stable this thing is.

Be blessed
Isaac

Hey tnt its me bay.area.heli

My new vacuum formed sleek fpv drone canopy, this one is the dupont day glow orange tint lexan, I have dupont day glow green aswell goint to tint one tonight that way you can match your mcpx green hornet :) lol

I have clear aswell.

It has a hood scoop for internal camera mounting, the canopy mounts just like the stock canopy but much tighter fit, it also helps with the over pitching and tracks better in fast foward flight because of the shape and its opened in the back for airflow so you dont get sudden pitch changes :thumbup: the stock canopy causes ballooning especially in wind

Hope yall like it..

Farmer

tntburnett
01-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey tnt its me bay.area.heli

My new vacuum formed sleek fpv drone canopy, this one is the dupont kbdd day glow orange tint lexan, I have dupont kbdd day glow green aswell goint to tint one tonight that way you can match your mcpx green hornet :) lol

I have clear aswell.

It has a hood scoop for internal camera mounting, the canopy mounts just like the stock canopy but much tighter fit, it also helps with the over pitching and tracks better in fast foward flight because of the shape and its opened in the back for airflow so you dont get sudden pitch changes :thumbup: the stock canopy causes ballooning especially in wind

Hope yall like it..

Farmer

Whats up man. I am feeling the canopy its tight :thumbup:. I got to have it hook a brother up ;).

Be blessed
Isaac

Nytflyer
01-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Whats up man. I am feeling the canopy its tight :thumbup:. I got to have it hook a brother up ;).

Be blessed
Isaac

TnT I think me and you are first in line:bacon:bacon:bacon

At least we better be Dave:P

I have seen alot of other folks and home made canopies but my man Farmer Dave Pickle's take the cake!

Great job bud wish I had your talents!:thumbup:

tntburnett
01-27-2012, 11:27 PM

I have seen alot of other folks and home made canopies but my man Farmer Dave Pickle's take the cake!

+1 on 1st in line +1 on canopy &+1on talent.

Be blessed
Isaac

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-28-2012, 12:21 AM
+1 on 1st in line +1 on canopy &+1on talent.

Be blessed
Isaac

Haha tnt and leo thanks, yup 1st inline

Tnt check your pm's

Leo stop texting when im taking videos :bawl

The hot chick watching me fly asked why my hat was saying droid and beepin :rotf

These canopies are so bright its crazy blinding lol

tntburnett
01-28-2012, 12:28 AM
Haha tnt and leo thanks, yup 1st inline

Tnt check your pm's

Leo stop texting when im taking videos :bawl

The hot chick watching me fly asked why my hat was saying droid and beepin :rotf

These canopies are so bright its crazy blinding lol

:thumbup:. Lol I know what you mean when I am video my bigger helis with my Droidx and a text or email come through it says Droid and now its on the video:what:

Be blessed
Isaac

Sent from my NextBook Droid Tablet

Nytflyer
01-28-2012, 12:44 AM
HAHAHA you thought it was sooooooo funny hearing the droid droid droid in my videos from you texting me. Now you see how it feels buddy :P

Can't wait to see the colored canopies I am already drooling over your black ones:woot

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-28-2012, 02:11 AM
DROOOIIID DROOOOOIIID DROOOOIIID LOL ITS FUNNY ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE :rotf

I made a little overview of the canopy, I'm trying to get dupont glow blue but the rep said they are out at the momment grrrrr.

Anyway here you go guys it looks sleek in the air :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkL6C5tJPEc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Leo go to bed lol

Hope you get that fpv set up leo its guna be fun..

Oh btw tnt can you email a pic of your green hornet mcpx I wanna do that paint scheme on my new mcpx :)

Nytflyer
01-28-2012, 07:48 AM
DROOOIIID DROOOOOIIID DROOOOIIID LOL ITS FUNNY ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE :rotf

I made a little overview of the canopy, I'm trying to get dupont glow blue but the rep said they are out at the momment grrrrr.

Anyway here you go guys it looks sleek in the air :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkL6C5tJPEc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Leo go to bed lol

Hope you get that fpv set up leo its guna be fun..

Oh btw tnt can you email a pic of your green hornet mcpx I wanna do that paint scheme on my new mcpx :)

Looks great!!!!:clapI need one now Dave! So get it to the post office today lol

Love the dragster hood scoop bud awesome:D

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Looks great!!!!:clapI need one now Dave! So get it to the post office today lol

Love the dragster hood scoop bud awesome:D

Lol leo,

Check out my new night flight vid, a UFO popped out my bush it also chased a car :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzeUSv4jRhk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No but seriously Bro, it tracks so much better with my canopy and you can go full throttle without any funky ballooning or porpusing..

Didnt even need navagation lights to fly cause its bright ass hell, flying at night is a blast leo.. You're guna love it :thumbup:

Now get back to work :whip lol

Ttyl bud

Nytflyer
01-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Lol leo,

Check out my new night fligt vid, a UFO popped out my bush it also chased a car :D

No but seriously Bro, it tracks so much better with my canopy and you can go full throttle without any funky ballooning or porpusing..

Didnt even need navagation lights to fly cause its bright ass hell, flying at night is a blast leo.. You're guna love it :thumbup:

Ttyl bud

No work today thank gosh:lol: I watched that vid on your channel when I got up this morning looks great. You are gonna make those passing by cars crash though man be careful:tongue

Gonna head up to the park with mine now.

Go to bed Dave!:D

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-28-2012, 08:54 AM
No work today thank gosh:lol: I watched that vid on your channel when I got up this morning looks great. You are gonna make those passing by cars crash though man be careful:tongue

Gonna head up to the park with mine now.

Go to bed Dave!:D

Lmao I know right? Poor cars :D

Come tuck me in lol

Have fun bud :fly

tntburnett
01-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Lol leo,

Check out my new night flight vid, a UFO popped out my bush it also chased a car :D

Ttyl bud

if you are ready and you know it :clap your hands if you are ready and you know it :clap your hands then your face will surly show it :wow2:. i am ready for this canopy. i am like nytflyer you got to get it to the post office today:thumbup::bacon:YeaBaby:

Be Blessed
Isaac

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
if you are ready and you know it :clap your hands if you are ready and you know it :clap your hands then your face will surly show it :wow2:. i am ready for this canopy. i am like nytflyer you got to get it to the post office today:thumbup::bacon:YeaBaby:

Be Blessed
Isaac

Lmao, I changed thd design a bit, looks much much better, you'll see here in my video on what I changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmE03hKkPk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let me know what you guys think :fly

Nytflyer
01-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Lmao, I changed thd design a bit, looks much much better, you'll see here in my video on what I changed.

Man that thing looks great in the sun bro:drool: I tell you what to save you some trouble painting just send me those 4 clear ones and I will paint them myself.:YeaBaby:

I do like the thinner look of the v2 better as well I think you made a good choice on that. I love Eflite and all but IMO the stock canopy is pretty ugly. How is it they have all these engineers that make mad moola and some redneck named Farmer makes a better looking canopy than they do in 2 days:tongue:noteworthy

Hurry to the post office Dave you still have time to get them in the mail!:rolling

Great job on the stretch to bud think I might have to try that. Did you just get stock or did you use the walkera booms?

tntburnett
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM

+1 it do look good in the sun it shows up great and I really like v2 canopy :thumbup:

Be Blessed
Isaac

cappy
01-28-2012, 03:10 PM
lmao man u didn't seem too interested in talking to that dude....that canopy is awesome...should look great with the orange blades that are coming out....are you gonna make n sell these things?? im in....

skycop216
01-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Helped with visability big time!! L.E.D. lights will be here Mon or Tues! Eflite hit an absolute homerun on this one!!!

Green is Tamyia spray can TS-22 Light Green
Black stripe is blue hobby masking tape gone over with a sharpie pen.

Red on blades is regular blade tracking tape and it does not effect the blades in the least other then you can see them easier.

Running stock lipos and now hyperion 550's, great lipos.

David.

stewa607
01-29-2012, 12:21 AM

I think I need one!!! PM sent

Aaron

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Clear Canopies will be available to the public by thursday at the latest, Would be sooner.. But I just want to have a few batches or so done so that way there wont be much delay between purchase and shipping..

I changed the design because I see most people use keychain cams, so its a little taller and narrower in the center..

Regards

Farmer

ct420
01-29-2012, 01:02 PM
It really looks great!

Can it be mounted in + configuration?

Jasmine2501
01-29-2012, 01:43 PM
I worked up a nice light kit. I'll do a video later showing how it's done. It's just standard wiring though...

http://www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284540&d=1327812683

Does anybody else think this "can't post the same photo twice" thing is BS?

Nytflyer
01-29-2012, 02:18 PM
I worked up a nice light kit. I'll do a video later showing how it's done. It's just standard wiring though...

http://www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284540&d=1327812683

Does anybody else think this "can't post the same photo twice" thing is BS?

Lights look good Jasmine:clappp Oh and about the photo thing I noticed that yesterday thought it was just me doing something wrong. That is weird. Wanna see your light video when you get it done. I wanna put some on mine soon.

f.a.r.m.e.r
01-29-2012, 02:59 PM
lmao man u didn't seem too interested in talking to that dude....that canopy is awesome...should look great with the orange blades that are coming out....are you gonna make n sell these things?? im in....

he was speaking some other language to me :D

Thanks, yeah wih the orange blades will be nice, ofcourse blade does what they always do put the ugly shit on the production models kinda like the mcpx red canopy then offer the green :rotf

They got robbing us down to a science :thumbup:

But atleast not as bad as walkera lol