PDA

View Full Version : [Sold] Walkera # 59 DQ Coast Guard RTF with fenestron

Whopper Chopper
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Up for grabs is a Walkera 59 DQ Coast Guard themed scale Dauphin helicopter. This is a great little scale machine with working lights. I went from 0-4 helis in one month and this one must go ( I went overboard). I bought this from Emperorheli and the heli is in great working condition. Comes RTF with 2x upgraded lipos (1800mah). Looking to get $225 obo..

Here is whats included:
Walkera 59DQ heli (brushed main and brushless tail)
Walkera Brushless motor (was thinking of converting main to brushless)
Hyperion 35AMP ESC (part of the brushless main project)
6 Channel Walkera TX (requires 8 AA batteries)
2x 1800mah batteries (less than 2 cycles each)
Walkera 3s lipo charger
Box

drakonis
01-24-2012, 10:29 PM
just qurious. whats the diameter of the tail fan and housing? im trying to find a setup for an ec135 with fenestron tail. can find a suitable mechanical setup thats reasonably priced so this is the next option. got ruler? lol. thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Whopper Chopper
01-24-2012, 11:17 PM
just qurious. whats the diameter of the tail fan and housing? im trying to find a setup for an ec135 with fenestron tail. can find a suitable mechanical setup thats reasonably priced so this is the next option. got ruler? lol. thanks in advance. :thumbup:

The housing is molded into the fuse, and the tail is not direct drive - shaft driven brushless motor.. Anyways, the diameter is 81mm..

Whopper Chopper
01-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Sold

drakonis
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM
thanks for the info. much appreciated.