02-16-2012, 01:14 PM
http://szene.litronics2000.de/?p=3268

liam-b
02-16-2012, 02:01 PM
good review :D some of boom cut outs looked crap tho and the end :\

ste_23_66
02-16-2012, 03:36 PM
nice review....
I do not know German, but I seem to have understand Goblin promoted except the finishes of the canopy and boom? Right?

felborn
02-16-2012, 03:47 PM
nice review....
I do not know German, but I seem to have understand Goblin promoted except the finishes of the canopy and boom? Right?

Use google translate, but yeah I could have done a better job on that boom drunk out of my head with a dremel

Armadillo
02-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi,

the review was made by me.

The quality of the aluminium and carbon parts is very good. And yes you're right, the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).

Mixmaster Pilot
02-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Use google translate, but yeah I could have done a better job on that boom drunk out of my head with a dremel

lol, I thought you where exaggerating, and then I saw the pics...

Nitros83
02-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi,

the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).
Could that be because those item are not made from sab, I really hope They will improve

Ktmheli
02-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi,

The quality of the aluminium and carbon parts is very good. And yes you're right, the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).

Was any parts missing from your kit

Armadillo
02-17-2012, 03:58 AM
Could that be because those item are not made from sab, I really hope They will improve
Hope so, too.

Was any parts missing from your kit
No, all parts were present. At two chapters I thought there were parts missing, but I was wrong. All different parts are in a seperate bag and it was very easy to find the parts, because all parts mentioned in a chapter in the manual are collected in one bag.

Armadillo
02-17-2012, 04:27 AM
nice review....

Hi,

Thanks to the user 2clubsmart, who adverted me to an error at the landing skid. The problem was, that the landing skid enhancement was assembled on the inner site of the landing skid and not on the outer site. This also solved most of the problem with the canopy of the goblin, which didn't fit well before this solution!

I'm sorry for this mistake!

Ktmheli
02-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Hope so, too.

No, all parts were present. At two chapters I thought there were parts missing, but I was wrong. All different parts are in a seperate bag and it was very easy to find the parts, because all parts mentioned in a chapter in the manual are collected in one bag.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: