PDA

View Full Version : Binding Help

SPARKY426
02-22-2012, 10:50 AM
I have a V120D02S with a Devo 7, just got a V200D03 and not sure how to bind it to my D7 .

Any ideas ??

Thanks, Chris

hilo69
02-24-2012, 06:37 PM
usualy you turn on the tx transmiter,then plug in the lipo to the heli real fast you have 1to 2 seconds to plug in,then wait! do not touch the heli till the servoes ,center then the heli is binded have you tryied this?pls be more specific the devo7 needs devo rx to work!

jonbailie
02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
The V200D03 is a Devo only machine.

Sparky, have you tried to create a new model in the radio? Even if not, the heli should still bind with the radio. Try plugging the heli in first, then the radio immediately after. Sometimes that reversal of processes can work. The binding process should be the same as the D02S though.

pmcbs
02-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Chris, Is FIXID ON? If it is you need to turn it off. Then set up a new model.

SPARKY426
02-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. Finally got it set up yesterday, copying the settings from my V120D02S as a starting point. If you do this, reverse the rudder and the elevator. It was waaayyy too windy to try out yesterday, so hopefully will dial it in today !!

Thanks for all the help !!

Chris

Heli-opolis
02-26-2012, 10:05 AM
, but waaayyy too windy.

Come on! Where's your sense of adventure! :lol:

Seriously though, I hope it works.

Getting a new heli set up with a Walkera TX often is a piece of cake, except when it's not. ;-)

SPARKY426
02-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Heli-Opolis...been to Madison a few times to visit Trek Bicycles....awesome city !!

Chris

Heli-opolis
02-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Madison is, well, interesting.

I've heard it said, "Madison, 78 square miles surrounded by reality." :rotf

inner3
02-26-2012, 06:06 PM
I liked Milwaukee. Ever hear of the Madison Scouts Drum Corps?
So how did the v200 go today and the settings? Because I'm afraid of switching things with the rudder I'll probably just create all new settings. Why did you have to switch them anyways?

Heli-opolis
02-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Ever hear of them? I played Baritone in '77 and '78.

I was known as 'Fishbait', don't ask, long story.

I used to blow away Scott Stewart in push-up competitions all throughout the summer and at winter practices, mainly because he is such a wimp.

<-- runs away and hides hoping Scott isn't reading this.

inner3
02-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Holy crap, a DCI guy! I didn't get to march corps but did march WGI drumline. Not quite the same but still some high level drumming. You were lucky to march in the glory days, now its almost like BOA which is what it was turning into before my age-out. Oh well, it is what it is.

Heli-opolis
02-26-2012, 11:38 PM
You said it, it is what it is. I had, obviously, been out of the corps and also out of the country for quite some time and coming back, I thought it might be interesting to get involved again but it definitely isn't like it was. I'll live with my memories instread.

DCI was a blast! Both years it was at Golden Colorado. Later years it was in Madison a number of seasons running but I didn't keep track much after that.

A good drumline, I could listen to for hours, sans any other instruments. You guys could make those skins sing. Other than the hokey parts, one of my favorite movies is 'Drumline'.

Them was the days!

Glad their over though. :lol: