PDA

View Full Version : When can I have the blade 300X?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

mtuccio
05-22-2012, 11:27 AM
I see that the AR7200BX's are now available as a separate part locally here is Australia so I would think that the 300X will not be too far off.

I really don't think this is the hold up....:confused:

These have been available for sale in the USA for just about 3 months now.

lkagan
05-23-2012, 10:00 AM
I see that the AR7200BX's are now available as a separate part locally here is Australia so I would think that the 300X will not be too far off.

The 450X has the AR7200BX and has been shipping for quite a while now.

glarepro
05-23-2012, 05:34 PM
I just want to know how the BLADE 300X will compare against the GAUI X2.

We all already know everything about T-REX.

fusionsx00
05-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Well I'm some what of a gaui x2 expert, once I fly the 300x I can say how it compares

But for a guess-tamit, it has a plastic frame vs a cf frame but it has less parts

I think the blade size is pretty close, but I think the disc loading is gonna be lighter on the 300x

I think what will be the most critical is how good the tail will be?

Motor wise the x2 has a powerhouse scorpion stock motor, I can't really speculate any more

Can't really build a x2 anywhere near the price of the 300x

mtuccio
05-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I just want to know how the BLADE 300X will compare against the GAUI X2.

We all already know everything about T-REX.

I don't know if this is really a fair comparison since the Gaui X2 configured with the AR7200BX will run you about double what the 300X is going to sell for on the streets. These are two completely different animals with different markets in mind....

glarepro
05-27-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm sure as upgrades start coming through from HH, you will be able to build a 300X up to par with the X2. Most of that stuff is bling and for show though in my opinion. I'm more concerned with a back to back flight comparo. :clap

Daniel880516
05-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Gaui x2 is a beast for sure with that scorpion motor, and really tough and beautiful machine but the mod 0.4 skinny belt drivetrain ughh :face. Can't wait to try the 300x!! Hobbyking sells 2.3mm 0.5 mod pinions if you wanna fly scorpion.

fusionsx00
05-29-2012, 06:46 AM
Small helis are hard to get right from kit form, the belt on the x2 is a pita .

But its not impossible to get right, I have yet to fly a better heli that size.

I hope the tail works good on the 300x, it will be very impressive if blade gets it right.

lkagan
06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Sorry guys, the ship date has been pushed back again. It now says mid July.

Daniel880516
06-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Yupp, very much expected as always, just gotta live with it.

honkytown
06-02-2012, 02:52 PM
HA HA - they will be shipping sooner as expected -.- cause i canceled my pre-order :P
T-Rex here i come...

selling: 7x brand new 1300mAh 45/90C batteries

jaydekay
06-02-2012, 03:00 PM
selling: 7x brand new 1300mAh 45/90C batteries

Ha, I've been considering the same thing as far as the packs go. I have 6, never touched, have had them for 3 months+.

vertico
06-02-2012, 06:25 PM
As disappointing as this is i can only imagine HH are kicking themselves over having to delay again.

Imagine the cost and effort put in to designing a heli and make it perfect... Then imagine you send it to the production lines and perhaps the mass production samples aren't coming out quite right and you have to tell your biggest fans once again that they have to wait longer. I really do feel bad for HH if things aren't going as expected and how the must feel about the delays and letting down their buyers.

I'm upset over having to wait longer but will be happy if I get an A+ product.

Oh, and to add to the one who said Apple would never do this..... remember the white iPhone 4 release? Apple released it like 6 months late why? They were having a production problem and refused to release anything other than perfection. I am putting my faith on HH

Daniel880516
06-03-2012, 01:17 AM
As disappointing as this is i can only imagine HH are kicking themselves over having to delay again.

Imagine the cost and effort put in to designing a heli and make it perfect... Then imagine you send it to the production lines and perhaps the mass production samples aren't coming out quite right and you have to tell your biggest fans once again that they have to wait longer. I really do feel bad for HH if things aren't going as expected and how the must feel about the delays and letting down their buyers.

I'm upset over having to wait longer but will be happy if I get an A+ product.

Oh, and to add to the one who said Apple would never do this..... remember the white iPhone 4 release? Apple released it like 6 months late why? They were having a production problem and refused to release anything other than perfection. I am putting my faith on HH
+1 would rather have a perfectly working product and my only hope is they make the motor right this time, my 450x motor almost screw me up one time when i was pulling a full pitch nose first hurricane, half feet off the ground before the motor pull back to speed again :wow2: have been using scorpion 2221-6 motor since with no problem.

honkytown
06-03-2012, 06:33 AM

Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me. Fool me ... haha i bet you will get a AAA+++(rated by s&p) product because of the delays haha

jaydekay
06-03-2012, 01:39 PM

Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me.

+1 to that -1.

Exactly, most of the folks who think this is acceptable are those who have not been in the hobby for long, or people who have not seen it happen over and over again.

Daniel880516
06-03-2012, 06:58 PM
+1 to that -1.

Exactly, most of the folks who think this is acceptable are those who have not been in the hobby for long, or people who have not seen it happen over and over again.

True, i'm only in this for 7 months, but it's the mcpx that really helped me approach the hobby in a cheaper way and that leaves me a good impression to them. Guess I need to start giving -1 to HH lol.

jchandler
06-03-2012, 09:07 PM
All I've flown is Horizon products. I must say, I'm very pleased with their products and service. Their release dates are optimistic, but I can live with that. My 450X is a dream come true. I can't wait for the 300X for my back yard, as well as the 130X!!

honkytown
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
some news about the delay

Bottom line is that the quantity for this and the 300 are built and enroute... were inspected at the factories before leaving... and we have every expectation that they will pass again here.... So it is all in the hands of the shipping companies and customs and so forth at this time.... no further delays expected... product is built.
That is the facts of the situation.

read full story here (http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?p=3999699#post3999699)

FuntanaS
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Why doesn't HH wait to release a new product until after they have all of their ducks in a row?

R3L72
06-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Well, IMHO the Blade Team are R/C Enthusiast too, and when a new Product that Blade fans have been asking for for a long long time is finally approved by HH for production, they want to Share it with those fans as soon as a Working product is made.

Now with all the negative Input by some of those Blade fans and that comment by one member of the Blade Team I read, I don't think we'll see any early teasers anymore. The Horizon Hobby Products WILL arrive but in these days of "Instant Gratification", many R/C Enthusiast want things 'Now' and aren't Satisfied until they get it 'Now'. They'll rant & rave, posting negative comments on forums and YouTube; acting like they're entitled to an explanation. Really?

Come on Folks, many of us are Excited by the Upcoming Helis from Blade and have Pre-Ordered. Let's fly our other R/C Helis until the new Helis arrive...

Why doesn't HH wait to release a new product until after they have all of their ducks in a row?

thomascoleman
06-11-2012, 07:31 AM
HH USA is showing it pushed back to mid JULY now :bomb:

honkytown
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Well, IMHO the Blade Team are R/C Enthusiast too, and when a new Product that Blade fans have been asking for for a long long time is finally approved by HH for production, they want to Share it with those fans as soon as a Working product is made.

HAHA - nice story for tv dude - in RL this is called marketing!

You don't really think someone can give company secrets away without getting fired & sued?!

Scotty T
06-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Yesterday I was able to fly the 300x and take pics for the recent magazine review.

All I can say is anyone that buys this little devil will be quite pleased. Out of the box this heli is truly amazing. Tic-Tocs, piro flips, loops, funnels. Not a problem for this little heli.

I'm a guy coming from the first ever blade helicopter and let me tell you. What a world of difference.

R3L72
06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
If you're going to quote, make sense will ya. Company Secrets? Look on YouTube and Horizon Hobby, the Blade Team has video's talking about who they are and what they produce.

And of course it's Marketing, duh. In order to continue to Develop they need to make the money and connection with the Customer.

HAHA - nice story for tv dude - in RL this is called marketing!

You don't really think someone can give company secrets away without getting fired & sued?!